while doing big bends on the b string, i find the g string rings when the bend is released. i want to practice muting it with correct technique. should it be primarily muted ith my palm or one of the fingers on my left hand?
does that mean you use only the ring finger to bend?? does that rely on increasing the strength in that one finger then - upto now i use two fingers to bend - but like i said, that leaves muting difficult for me?
Usually, most people use the third finger placed on the note you want to bend, and the middle and the pointer finger on the previous two frets to support the note you want to bend, while your palm is over the string you want muted. That seems to be the simplest way.
Quote by EddieRhoads
Usually, most people use the third finger placed on the note you want to bend, and the middle and the pointer finger on the previous two frets to support the note you want to bend, while your palm is over the string you want muted. That seems to be the simplest way.

I don't know about the TS, but whenever notes ring while I"m bending a note my right hand muting doesn't stop it.