i was hoping to get some really bluesy tones with the help of the bad monkey. all it does is make my amp sounds like it would sound louder. i guess this is because the VJ is already distorted at any volume. waste of a pedal, i prefer just pushing the volume higher on the amp and getting the exact same sound (actually better)
What settings do you use?
Quote by Lunchbox362
This thread if fail in almost every way imaniganable.
Quote by misunderbirds
amp at 10 oclock
high and gain all the way on pedal

put level at full and turn the gain down (completely)
it's a bit better, but still nothing like the demos on the digitech website. if i could even just get that crunch out of i'd be satisfied
Quote by misunderbirds
it's a bit better, but still nothing like the demos on the digitech website. if i could even just get that crunch out of i'd be satisfied

try turning the gain all the way down, level up full, back off the treble a bit and put your bass on the pedal at 10 o'clock.
Quote by misunderbirds

Then turn the level down, the gain up, and run it in front of the clean channel.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
Quote by Archeo Avis
Then turn the level down, the gain up, and run it in front of the clean channel.

Lolwhut? Channels?

It's a valve junior...
Quote by guitarcrazy1991
Lolwhut? Channels?

It's a valve junior...

Ah...never mind then.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.