So I was talkin to my guitar teacher and he was talkin about how he just didnt really need his Mesa Boogie guitar amp any more and he said he traded it in for $1200. Now, say what you want about Mesa, but they make pretty good amps. And this model was a few hundred watts. But he said he needed something smaller and more user friendly since he didnt gig anymore. This was understandable I suppose. Until I heard what he was planning on buying.

Wait for it...

Wait for it...

A Line 6 Spyder.

I **** you not. It seems almost like a nightmare straight out of the pit, but he actually intends on basically trading in a mesa for a line 6. Most retarded decision ever?
its his damn choice, maybe he likes it... of course he's a dumbass for having his own oppion

seriously though, maybe he likes the sound or something... its his choice....
UG's HIPPIE
my teacher has one too, and is indeed and understandably, not happy with it.

but the thing is it can do a good variety of styles so it suits every student
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

Last edited by lexaah at Mar 1, 2008,
though most players would puke on that, it is really his call, he may have other reasons on getting rid of the messa, but the line 6 as a bedroom amp or a first amp, is not total crap. depending on the model.
hes not gigging anymore so its just his practice amp i guess. the more expensive line 6 spiders arent bad though.
spider is good for annoying shred, hardcore, terrible NEW metal sounds.
Gear :
Gibson signature
CryBaby
Marshall MDX 250
So? Depends on what Line 6. My firends has a Line 6 Spider II and its ****in awesome!
Quote by death101
ok heres the very sad deal i was wondering if there was any girls who love guitar and music
on here who live in california who are willing to go out with me
It's all about sound man. If he likes the sound, then that's it. Also, they are VERY easy to use, maybe he thinks it'll be easy for his more inexperienced students to use. I don't see the big issue. He's not saying Line 6 is better than Mesa Boogie.
who the fuck cares?

i'm sick of this trend of slagging off line 6's. OK, so the spyder isn't very good.

GET OVER IT.
Quote by skagitup
who the fuck cares?

i'm sick of this trend of slagging off line 6's. OK, so the spyder isn't very good.

GET OVER IT.

+5723568735634
Who dat?
He probably wants it for practice only. I see no reason to practice with a Mesa stack.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
And people also genrealize with line 6 amps. They're not all bad. The Flextone and Vetta are pretty good, but people judge all the amps on their cheap practice amps.
Gear
Epiphone G-400
Orange Tiny Terror
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
Blackstar HT-Dual
MXR 10-Band EQ
you think your teacher is dumb? my teacher just bought a ****LOAD of spyder III's for his store. big stacks and stuff, like people would actually gig with them. now maybe they're pretty good, who knows. what i do know, is that every teenager who's good enough to gig with a big amp is going to have heard all the spyder trashing and ****, and is never going to buy one.
Quote by polaroidvision
people judge all the amps on their cheap practice amps.

And why harass someone who wants just that? A cheap practice amp
quite simply, yes
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
Quote by slipmaggot93
hes not gigging anymore so its just his practice amp i guess. the more expensive line 6 spiders arent bad though.

You mean the flextone and Vetta's right?
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
Dude, he probably just needed money, so he sold his amp and bought a crappier one.

Much weirder stuff has happened.
And I mean that in the best possible way.