does anyone know how much it will cost this year/ when the tickets go on sale and who the rumors are meant to be?

xxx
☺Take It Easy ♥
No idea. Checking the website regularly to find out myself.
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
Is the line up announced before the tickets go on sale? I want to go to the Leeds one just for a day, but I don't want to pick the wrong day.
Happy, lost and still unaware.
Quote by Alicee
I gave my brother a hand job. It was weird at first. It was weirder after.

Fender '72 Telecaster Deluxe & Epiphone ES-335 "Dot"
Laney VC15 + Ibanez TS808

I Don't Play Metal.
headliners will be but they will announce more acts right up to the festival as bands pull out and stuff
☺Take It Easy ♥
Quote by happy-and-lost
Is the line up announced before the tickets go on sale?

Some of it will be, and it'll all be announced before it sells out, going by previous years.

I'm pleased to see it's no longer sponsored by Carling...there might be some good beer on sale for once.
"The 2008 event will take place from the 22nd to the 24th of August 2008. This will be the first year since 1997 that it will not primarily be sponsored by Carling. It has been confirmed by Melvin Benn in an interview with BBC 6 Music that all three headliners will be American[29] There are many rumoured headliners including Metallica, Green Day, Rage Against The Machine, The Killers, Foo Fighters and The Strokes. The Official Line up will be published in March."
☺Take It Easy ♥
Ive read that rage against the machine, metallica and the killers are rumoured to be playing. And its been confirmed that the 3 headliners will be American. So that fits...

EDIT: oh wait beaten to it...
about £150. Bargain for 5 days (go on the wednesday, best thing to do)
Ibanez SA160
'63 Hagstrom Futurama II
Laney GH50L + cab
Will be going with mates. 150 quid aint too shabby really. Hopefully some good bands and ( as carling arent sponsoring it anymore) some good beer.
I just wanna know when the tickets are coming out so we can get that over and done with
about £150, then theres travel, then atleast £100-200 on preperation for it (tents etc) + alcohol/food whilst you're there...
march 17th it was announced last year headliners will be announced sometime in march basicly and like a couple houirs later tickets go on sale. first batch will sell out in hours..
I read somewhere that Rage Against Machine were gonna play either Reading/Leeds or Download. Since they're not playing Download, they're probably gonna play Reading/Leeds.

www.efestivals.co.uk for lineup and shiz
Quote by SweetsForLife
I read somewhere that Rage Against Machine were gonna play either Reading/Leeds or Download. Since they're not playing Download, they're probably gonna play Reading/Leeds.

www.efestivals.co.uk for lineup and shiz

RATM are headlining one of the days in T in The Park, but it wouldnt suprise me if they headlined reading or leeds too. I have no idea who else will be there, Feeder say on their site theyl be at quite a few festivals but arent allowed to say which ones yet, so it wouldnt suprise me if they were on one of the smaller stages. And then theres all the usual indie bands scattered around the place.
X

"Just wait till tomorrow
I guess that's what they all say
Just before they fall apart"
I don't know what I'm gonna do as I only have £27, and if Metallica AND Rage play. 'Cause that'll mean I want to see both and have to try and get a weekend ticket. Argh....

I can walk to the Reading site in about 40 - 50 minutes, I think.