Fulltone Mosfet Bassdrive
Like new, in box, I've only had it for a few weeks. Bass Exchange doesn't have a very good policy on returns and exchanges. Ironic. Anyways, not much to say about it, ships with box, manual, original packing, and 9 volt.

$135 OBO

Boss ODB
Another solid pedal, just not my sound. It has a few visual scratches, no box, but it sounds as good as the day I bought it. My first OD

$40 OBO

All prices include shipping.

Trade bait: Sansamp Bas Driver DI (one or three channel, no preference), MIM Jazz bass, MIM or Squire Tele

I have $$$ to add for the right deal.
I don't ship first, but I do have some feedback from a paintball site I'm a part of.
http://www.paintballforum.com/buy-sell-trade-feedback/142734-blueshoxonmyfees-feedback.html

Thanks for your time
Last edited by BlueShox at Mar 6, 2008,
need zip/postal codes for international shipping.

I did a quick search on Australia, and the shipping to Sydney (zip 2000) was about $94, but giving me a zip code would give me a more accurate idea of the shipping fees.
I'm interested in the ibanez overdrive / distortion.

And my postal code is 3161, that's melbourne. more pricey?
Nobody wants this Fulltone?

If there's no leads on it by Saturday morning, It's being shipped back to the Bass Exchange so they can rape me of shipping and re-stocking fee and what not.
give me until tonight to decide, i've found a second hand Boss BF-3 from a local dealer for 160 bucks. If i can't get my hands on it, i'll buy the phathed from you