I used to have this program that removed a bunch of the factory installed crap you find on pre-made PC's.

I saw the original link in some article on PCWorld...

Does anybody know what I'm talking about?
Quote by wylde_overdrive
I used to have this program that removed a bunch of the factory installed crap you find on pre-made PC's.

I saw the original link in some article on PCWorld...

Does anybody know what I'm talking about?

No
/thread =D...

well uhh maybe yes, what kind of installed crap do you mean?
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
i do it a lot. ill be playin somethin and i forget to close my mouth... sometimes its really bad, slobber everywhere. i goes mostly over the neck, on the higher frets, and its really hard to get out from under the strings.
Quote by HeartRaz0r
No
/thread =D...

well uhh maybe yes, what kind of installed crap do you mean?

Bundled software from HP, Compaq, Dell, etc...

Stuff that you don't need, but your PC is jammed with.
Quote by wylde_overdrive
Bundled software from HP, Compaq, Dell, etc...

Stuff that you don't need, but your PC is jammed with.

Why the hell do you habe Hp Compaq and dell crap on your computer? can't you just remove or deinstall it?
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
i do it a lot. ill be playin somethin and i forget to close my mouth... sometimes its really bad, slobber everywhere. i goes mostly over the neck, on the higher frets, and its really hard to get out from under the strings.
Quote by HeartRaz0r
Why the hell do you habe Hp Compaq and dell crap on your computer? can't you just remove or deinstall it?

I don't, I removed mine. It's for a friend, and I figure getting all of it at once would just be easier.
Quote by wylde_overdrive
I don't, I removed mine. It's for a friend, and I figure getting all of it at once would just be easier.

Be a bad boy and let him do his work =D
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_