I was just wondering what is Chivas? Theres a bunch of people running around my school going CHIVAS! CHIVAS! CHIVAS! and they have chivas backpacks and everything. So, what is it?
Quote by death101
ok heres the very sad deal i was wondering if there was any girls who love guitar and music
on here who live in california who are willing to go out with me
a retarded (yes they are) mexican soccer team

every mexican (yes I said it) is fanatic about them except about 2 at my school. they are like the pop/rock genre everyone likes them but nobody knows why.
A soccer team? Every mexican at my school is going crazy about a ****ing soccer tram? DISORDER DISORDER!
Quote by death101
ok heres the very sad deal i was wondering if there was any girls who love guitar and music
on here who live in california who are willing to go out with me
It's not just "a soccer team." It's a patriotic soccer team that doesn't hire players from different countries. Ugh. I don't like Chivas.

Hey, don't look at me... I'd rather watch Cruz Azul to be perfectly honest. Although I haven't been keeping up with soccer this season.
its not the team that suck. the whole damn sport sucks. id rather watch golf, or even women's basketball.
Quote by deathbat831
its not the team that suck. the whole damn sport sucks. id rather watch golf, or even women's basketball.

not if you're european...
Quote by Hells_Bell
It's also a brand of scottish whiskey.

You must mean Chivas Regal. Great whiskey.
Quote by bakk
Hi,
I have been pickin' up some Arabic radio signal things. Every time I turn up my Amp, this crazy Imam starts messing up my chords.

Proud owner of a 1987 Kramer Baretta I w/ spider Guitart.
Quote by Hells_Bell
It's also a brand of scottish whiskey.

lose the 'e' and your right.
Quote by binjajer
You must mean Chivas Regal. Great whiskey.

You too. It's spelt "Whisky" if it's scottish.
Quote by freedoms_stain
lose the 'e' and your right.

You too. It's spelt "Whisky" if it's scottish.

Oops, right. Whisky.

Anyway, I love Ballantine's 12 and Johnny Walker Black Label, but Chivas Regal is great too.
Quote by bakk
Hi,
I have been pickin' up some Arabic radio signal things. Every time I turn up my Amp, this crazy Imam starts messing up my chords.

Proud owner of a 1987 Kramer Baretta I w/ spider Guitart.
Quote by deathbat831

Stop presenting your opinion as a fact.
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)