ok heres the deal i've been playing in standard alot lately which is unusual for me and i've been playing stuff i normally wouldent play such as Mother by Danzig and Evanesence (even though i hate them) but i've found songs like this to be entertaining to play and they were also songs i could master in a few hours. so here the deal if you know a song that fits with what i've been doing latly let me have it i need some new stuff to play that'll keep me busy
Rush-YYZ
Gear: Gibson SG standard EMG ZW pickups, vintage Acoustic combo, Boss ME-50, 12 string Ibanez.
Ummm.....some Sing the Sorrow-era AFI songs are like that, and some sre even a bit challenging. Coheed and Cambria songs are good, especially the new stuff, like Justice in Murder, No World for Tomorrow, and the Crowing, altho that one is really long.
Quote by qotsa1998
Ummm.....some Sing the Sorrow-era AFI songs are like that, and some sre even a bit challenging. Coheed and Cambria songs are good, especially the new stuff, like Justice in Murder, No World for Tomorrow, and the Crowing, altho that one is really long.

haha yeah i'm a huge coheed fan i know how to play a favor house atlantic the crowing in keeping secrets dilirium trigger, three evils ten speed and bits and peices of welcome home
lotsof old afi. its hardcore punk in standard of course. my fav album is 'very proud of ya' check it out on youtube omr somthin