I believe it's a blues amp mainly. If that's what you want, it's probably good.
Quote by Lunchbox362
This thread if fail in almost every way imaniganable.
its single chanel if you were looking at spiders this might not be the best
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
ive never played that particular amp
but i have tried the spider valve several times, and it is complete horse ****, DO NOT buy it
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.
Quote by COBHC6
ive never played that particular amp
but i have tried the spider valve several times, and it is complete horse ****, DO NOT buy it

get bent
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
C'mon, Mesa vs. a Spider??? Even this new Spider Valve, the Mesa's gonna completely blow it away. Get it with the Speakers. I bet those Eminence Alnicos are sweet.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
it uses el84's and 6v6's... so probably not too well.
Gibson SG Standard + 18volt EMG-81 & 85
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV + Recto 2x12
Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by FRDesign
But I can I Play Metal with it?

I'm not real familiar with that model, and the seller's definitely describing it as a blues type amp, but still.... Mesa or a Spider? Are we really having this conversation?

I'd think it could handle it with a pedal. If not, maybe you should be looking into some Traynor amps inthe meantime.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
Quote by slatsmania
I'm not real familiar with that model, and the seller's definitely describing it as a blues type amp, but still.... Mesa or a Spider? Are we really having this conversation?

I'd think it could handle it with a pedal. If not, maybe you should be looking into some Traynor amps inthe meantime.

don't forget he's talking about the spider valve

while i wasn't impressed with the spider valve and it sounded too digital, it wasn"t anywhere near as bad as a SS spider.