I believe they're perpendicular.
Quote by mrvile

This is UG, we love Schecters and Ibanez and Jacksons, we hate Deans and BCR's, we hate Marshall MG's, and everyone needs a new amp.
If you're asking whether or not they lie parallel to the bridge, then yes. I've only ever seen angled humbuckers on a Jagstang.
Parallel to the strings? Hell no, that doesn't make any sense.
People writing songs that voices never shared
No one dared
Disturb the Sound of Silence
Quote by Me2NiK
If you're asking whether or not they lie parallel to the bridge, then yes. I've only ever seen angled humbuckers on a Jagstang.
Parallel to the strings? Hell no, that doesn't make any sense.

Wanna bet on that? If the face of the hummers are on the same plane as the pickguard, then there will be a larger gap from pup to bottom of string along the back edge than on the front. It's a lot more noticible on the bridge pup than on the neck. The face needs to be on the same plane as the string, both lengthwise and laterally. My SG has this very same issue. Pickup rings will pre-angle the pickup properly so that there is an even gap between the bottom of the string and top of the pickup.
Then the normal adjustment of the pickup needs to be done for correct string volume balance.
If done correctly, you can gain some snort from factory installed humbuckers that aren't already pre-angled.