Page 1 of 2
have you ever fallen asleep on your side and cut off the circulation to your arm and it eventually gets so bad that it wakes you up? it happens to me every now and then, it was weird cuz i couldnt move or feel my arm and i saw it but couldnt move it so i thought it was someone elses arm and it scared the sh*t out of me. ever happen to you guys?
You actually thought there was just a random arm lying around in your bed?
Ya. I thought I was paralyzed for a minute.
I kept poking it with my other arm and it felt like it was made of rubber.
Weird.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Yeah, the first time it happened, it was really freaky. Happens every now and again, but not too often.
Quote by 12Jim34
You actually thought there was just a random arm lying around in your bed?

Well, it's an arm, and you can't feel it, so you think it's not your own
I love it when that happens. If I wake up and that's happened to me, I just flop my arm around until the feeling comes back, because it's fun.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Haha it's the best when you like pinch your hand and you can't feel a thing. That's when i get out the blow torch and the staple gun.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
yeah used to happen alot
on night it was soo bad i woke up and it was a blueish colour
it just kind of pisses me off. At first i was scared, the second time it was fun because it felt like you have no bones in your arm, then it just gets annoying.
Quote by StreetLight3989
Whatever but if I was to rate the austinaracadium he gets a 10.

My Gear

Stagg S350-MRD
Epiphone LP-100
Yamaha F325
Line 6 Spider 3
Peavey Rage158 (for sale)
Crate Palomino V8
DigiTech RP250(for sale)
MXR M-86
People that have this are prolly smokers...
Ibanez RGA 8 (Dimarzio D Activator 8)->Rocktron Hush->Engl E530 preamp->Marshall 9200 poweramp->Marshall 4x12 closed back cab w/ G12t75's
^ i dont think it has anything to do with that. i dont smoke, never have. i think it might happen to people with long arms more often than those with shorter ones

Quote by metal4life592
I love it when that happens. If I wake up and that's happened to me, I just flop my arm around until the feeling comes back, because it's fun.

hahaha omg you do that too? its great.

and to the first post: yeah or more like i thought there was some other person in the bed who was like spooning with me or something, but my arm is kinda hairy so i immediately ruled out that it could have been a woman(or at least one that was welcome in my bed) so yeah i thought there was a man spooning with me while i was sleeping
once i done that and bit it it didn hurt so i done it harder then i bled and realised it was mine
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
Idiots..

You're supposed to give yourself a handjob with it so it feels like someone else.
||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Quote by K!nj!

not true, i never smoked a cigarette in my life and this has happened to me numerous times.
Quote by StreetLight3989
Whatever but if I was to rate the austinaracadium he gets a 10.

My Gear

Stagg S350-MRD
Epiphone LP-100
Yamaha F325
Line 6 Spider 3
Peavey Rage158 (for sale)
Crate Palomino V8
DigiTech RP250(for sale)
MXR M-86
one time it was so bad my arm was completly limp. took me about 10 mins to get it back to normal. maybe cause i slept all night on my arm =X
yup
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
happened to me once yeah... terrible thing
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
dave mustaine done that and canceled a whole string of shows
☺Take It Easy ♥
^what!? pussy, the feeling comes back after like five minutes

Quote by Jimmyyoung
Idiots..

You're supposed to give yourself a handjob with it so it feels like someone else.

Quote by metaldud536
Now here is what you do. While your arm and hopefully your hand too is alseep, take a wank so that if feels like someone else is doing it for you.

but i cant move my arm, it just flops around
YEah one time it was so bad i culdnt move at all, no feeling either
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
Never happened to me.. But it sounds cool.. maybe i'll try and get it to happen to me tonight ..
Oh hai guise..
It's happened to me a few times, and it still scares me. One time though, it happened to my whole leg and I nearly did a gnarly faceplant.
Quote by burrit0
It's happened to me a few times, and it still scares me. One time though, it happened to my whole leg and I nearly did a gnarly faceplant.

HAHAHA i wish i could have seen that. but yeah its kinda freaky when you see a hairy arm and you think theres some dude spooning with you in your sleep.
Quote by felkura
...almost with the penis entering her vagina...

dang...great quote. almost with the losing of the virginity to the sister?! i think so...
Quote by K!nj!

That doesnt make any sense at all.

Its due to lack of circulation of blood...where did you get smoking from?
Gear:
Electric
Yamaha RGX520
Fender Strat HSS

Acoustic
1952 Martin and Co 00-18.
Yamaha FGX730SCA

Amp
Fender Twin Reverb
Fender Amp FM25 DSP

Pedals
Boss DS-1
I always do that lol, It's weird cuz I can't feel anything but I can move my fingertips just barely.... the annoying part is that It is so damn heavy feeling, and at 4am I really don't want to have to drag a 15lb limb around till it wakes up
Quote by metaldud536
Now here is what you do. While your arm and hopefully your hand too is alseep, take a wank so that if feels like someone else is doing it for you.

yeh but you cant move your arm silly! Just use your other hand to put it on top of it
Quote by roythereaper
Nice bum >.> <.<
Quote by Jimmyyoung
Idiots..

+1

Unfortunately it never happens to me, just my hand.
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion
It happens to my leg too. ]:
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
The other day, I woke up, and my entire leg was asleep. I didn't realize it at first, so I stepped out of bed and fell.

I'm coordinated.
I hate pins and needles!
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by deathbat831
have you ever fallen asleep on your side and cut off the circulation to your arm and it eventually gets so bad that it wakes you up? it happens to me every now and then, it was weird cuz i couldnt move or feel my arm and i saw it but couldnt move it so i thought it was someone elses arm and it scared the sh*t out of me. ever happen to you guys?

that happens to me at least once a week. i usually get up and shake it until it wakes back up.
Songs!
Something's Changed
Frost

BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Dean Palomino Vintage Sunburst
Indiana Scout Acoustic in Sparkly Blue
Kustom Arrow 16DFX, soon to be a Vox Valvetronix 50
Dimebag Custom Crybaby
Fab Tone
When that happens to me I just grab my arm with my working one and hang it off my bed until the circulation comes back... which can take a while sometimes.
This one day i woke up because i my arm hurt and i couldn't move it. But i tried moving it anyways: the result was that somehow only one muscle seemed to work properly so i couldn't stop the arms movement and hit myself in the face with my own arm. damn.
"It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses."

Quote by Yngwi3

Bigger/louder/more watts =/= Better quality.
Page 1 of 2