Just learned it today and recorded it. Theirs an acoustick guitar in there somewhere, I had awful trouble getting it to fit into the mix and I dont know why

But anyway, songs in my profile. and if anyone wants to put vocals I will send you the song thru msn!
me likey

it's a great song.. i play it on my piano a lot.. it's amazing what a great ballad can be written by sum41 xD
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
I started listening, then Alice in Chains started playing and I was like wtf? But then I realised what was going on.

Anyway, I like it. The mix is really good.
Got on the bus with me daysavaaaa
Quote by Serjem
me likey

it's a great song.. i play it on my piano a lot.. it's amazing what a great ballad can be written by sum41 xD

Nice man!

I cant even play the piano but I sat myself down and learned it on them!

Great song sover-all, piano, acoustic, electric

Quote by weemansyndrome
I started listening, then Alice in Chains started playing and I was like wtf? But then I realised what was going on.

Anyway, I like it. The mix is really good.

haha!

That happened to me too! Annoying!

Thanks btw!
man i luved it awesome seriously....where did u get the backing track frm...i made the whole thing in fruity loops....please check ma version too on ma thread.....and give feedback....urs would sound better vid vocals...but this one rocks......u nailed the tone....