Well i was hoping to get the zw-44 and dd6 for my birthday along with guitar pro. Some of the money was already saved and some from my parents. But my dads job is a bit risky so hes dropped my birthday money to £50. And i have an additional £60. Now i can get the zw-44 for £60 delivered. DD-6 for £100 deliver and guitar pro is £30. What should i buy UG?
zw-44 is an OD its not a wah i got a fulltone clyde for that. I got a marshall DSL401 and its not a bad amp like people make out. Mines been modded, well atleast im pretty sure cause its second hand. Sounded different to new one. Im looking to tighten up the tone of an already distortion amp for a mesa type sound i got a decent EQ for a mesa type sound which is t6 m4 b4. But i think need to tighten the low end up for that really "big" sound. And dont say sell and buy a mesa cause i use the marshall type crunch alot just want something where i can go into mesa territory
weeping demon ftw, guitar pro is a must though..
Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez EX 470 (1991)

Peavey 6505 combo
Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
Danville 1X12 Cab
Kustom 12w tube

Dunlop Crybaby
DOD overdrive(YJM)
Boss Ns-2
PodXt
Dod 250 Overdrive
Quote by Varkunus
zw-44 is an OD its not a wah i got a fulltone clyde for that. I got a marshall DSL401 and its not a bad amp like people make out. Mines been modded, well atleast im pretty sure cause its second hand. Sounded different to new one. Im looking to tighten up the tone of an already distortion amp for a mesa type sound i got a decent EQ for a mesa type sound which is t6 m4 b4. But i think need to tighten the low end up for that really "big" sound. And dont say sell and buy a mesa cause i use the marshall type crunch alot just want something where i can go into mesa territory

BBE Sonic Maximiser? That does wonders for your tone, or so I've heard.
well i want lots of stuff just havent got the money. Stuff i want

OD
12 string accoustic
flanger
delay

So which should i get and could someone recommend me some stuff with flangers. like best ones
I say get the OD and Guitar Pro. Those seem to be the more necessary things out of the two. Plus, I own a DD-3 which isn't far off from a DD-6 and I can't find anything I really like out of it
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
well delay wise i want a trippy sorta sound. And though that the dd-6s hold (loop) and reverse function might be pretty useful. And flanger cause accoustically they sound coool
Don't buy guitar pro, just download TuxGuitar instead.

Its essentially the same program, but TuxGuitar is freeware. It opens and saves in guitar pro format too.
New tracks on my profile! Please check them out and see what you think!
just downloaded it guitar pro is better, but it might do for the time. Anyway i tried opening a GP file and it says sound bank error. How can i get it to open guitarpro
any lets keep this thread on track, which pedal to get. And yes i think it can be used on mac just type in download tux guitar first on that pops up
Quote by Varkunus
just downloaded it guitar pro is better, but it might do for the time. Anyway i tried opening a GP file and it says sound bank error. How can i get it to open guitarpro

I've never had that problem, sorry.

Quote by bartdevil_metal
Is tuxguitar available for mac?

Yup, I use it on my macbook.
New tracks on my profile! Please check them out and see what you think!
Quote by Varkunus
any lets keep this thread on track, which pedal to get. And yes i think it can be used on mac just type in download tux guitar first on that pops up

Apologies, I did give you a suggestion earlier though. Inspired by Vai, thanks for telling me. Will download now.
get an od...and guitar pro that you bought

Quote by The red Strat.
why don't you get a pirated guitar pro ?

because it's "illegal", btw im to lazy to report you, lucky.
Quote by Ghold125
get an od...and guitar pro that you bought

because it's "illegal", btw im to lazy to report you, lucky.

smoking and drinking under the age of 16 is illegal here too. do you think that people don't do it then ?

we all know half of the people use pirated programs.
cause i duno how. I tried but all the serials say there in use. PM if you can help. And im lefty too!!!

And guys i tried my mates marshall guv nor what will the zw-44 sound like in comparision to that
Stop posting so many times in a row, dear god. The first one was only 2 hours ago, give it time. If you're going to bump it at least delete the posts before and post a new one with new information so people don't think you're annoying and won't bother answering you.

The OD is most likely a must for what you want, though I think an EQ pedal could do it as well, but you said you like the way it's EQ'd already.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com