Hello YouGee,

I have a lot of stupid things float through my mind. Recently, I've been thinking about people from the past. If they were to travel to our time, how would they react to certain things?
I've already thought about what kind of contemporary music I would show Mozart, or how I would explain how the Internet works to John Lennon.

As I went to IKEA last time, I saw a black and white photograph of a lone tree standing in a snowy field. For some reason, I thought of Russia, and I thought of the poet Pushkin. How would he have said about this photo? What about a great painter, like Leonardo Da Vinci? Would he appreciate it's abstractness and simplicity?

Also, I told one of my friends about these random thoughts. He now thinks I'm a disturbed freak.

Note that this particular friend loves school, studies chemistry in his leisure time, goes to bed at 9:15 precisely every day, and although he is very smart, he is very regular.

Am I really a freak, or is it just my conservative friend overreacting? I've asked other people, they say it's normal.

What kind of random thoughts have you had?
"I've already thought about what kind of contemporary music I would show Mozart"

I think that alot about artists like Paganini etc.
Quote by sashki
Hello YouGee,

I have a lot of stupid things float through my mind. Recently, I've been thinking about people from the past. If they were to travel to our time, how would they react to certain things?
I've already thought about what kind of contemporary music I would show Mozart, or how I would explain how the Internet works to John Lennon.

As I went to IKEA last time, I saw a black and white photograph of a lone tree standing in a snowy field. For some reason, I thought of Russia, and I thought of the poet Pushkin. How would he have said about this photo? What about a great painter, like Leonardo Da Vinci? Would he appreciate it's abstractness and simplicity?

Also, I told one of my friends about these random thoughts. He now thinks I'm a disturbed freak.

Note that this particular friend loves school, studies chemistry in his leisure time, goes to bed at 9:15 precisely every day, and although he is very smart, he is very regular.

Am I really a freak, or is it just my conservative friend overreacting? I've asked other people, they say it's normal.

What kind of random thoughts have you had?

Watch Bill and Teds Excellent Adventure.
Quote by Jackolas
"I've already thought about what kind of contemporary music I would show Mozart"

I think that alot about artists like Paganini etc.

I thought it would be something everyone thinks of some time in their life.

That's how you got expressions like "Beethoven must be rolling in his grave". People have considered the fact that Beethoven would not like Paris Hilton's debut album.
I have strange thoughts aswell.
I constantly think about dictators and warlords.Like what was going through Hitlers mind, or what was Vlad the impaler thinking.

For some reason I find images of nuclear holocaust beautiful.....
Rainbow
(I'm not gay)
What would happen if Pinocchio used the "This Sentence Is False" paradox?

Autism - Social skills or memorizing every episode of ‘Crank Yankers’ word for word.

My bologna has a first name. The nazi’s got him because of it.

Yep...
Quote by sashki
I thought it would be something everyone thinks of some time in their life.

That's how you got expressions like "Beethoven must be rolling in his grave". People have considered the fact that Beethoven would not like Paris Hilton's debut album.

Honestly what do you think Baroque/Classical Gods like Bach, Paganini and Vivaldi would think of guitar Gods like Malmsteen, Becker, Satriani, Vai, Gilbert etc?

So, so ****ing interesting.
Heres a thought. Have you guy's ever wondered if your mom kissed you goodnight after she gave your dad a blowjob?
PANDEMIC GROUP

Slash is trash

I has golfclaps!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Quote by boreamor
Your avatar is the first thing that has made me laugh in a long time. I applaud you

Quote by superslash1994
Lmao, your avatar earns you a golf clap.
i once was on a ski lift, it was swinging, which made me think of phsyics equations, which reminded me that i had a lab report to write.

i have other random thoughts a LOT.

Quote by swordsrkewl
Heres a thought. Have you guy's ever wondered if your mom kissed you goodnight after she gave your dad a blowjob?

most parents do that AFTER the kids go to bed, i think.
Songs!
Something's Changed
Frost

BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Dean Palomino Vintage Sunburst
Indiana Scout Acoustic in Sparkly Blue
Kustom Arrow 16DFX, soon to be a Vox Valvetronix 50
Dimebag Custom Crybaby
Fab Tone
lately my mind has been on some really bad topics... that being said, if you were to talk to me about a few weeks ago, you would understand that I think about things in the pit during real life, and during my time in the pit I think about my friends out there living... it's weird I know
There are worse thoughts to be had. Trust me.
You're fairly normal, your friend is clearly lacking a proper imagination.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Quote by swordsrkewl

I'm going to put a rabid badger in your underwear drawer.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by TheIceCreamMan
What would happen if Pinocchio used the "This Sentence Is False" paradox?

Autism - Social skills or memorizing every episode of ‘Crank Yankers’ word for word.

My bologna has a first name. The nazi’s got him because of it.

Yep...

Quote by GodofCheesecake
I'm going to put a rabid badger in your underwear drawer.

Actually, an adolescent racoon is much more affective.

/Scrubs