Poll: Which Uni-Vibe pedal should I get?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which Uni-Vibe pedal should I get?
Dunlop
1 17%
Fulltone
5 83%
Voters: 6.
I really like like Uni-Vibes. I am going to get one soon. I have narrowed it down to the Fulltone Deja-Vibe 2 or the Dunlop copy.

I like the Fulltone one because it sounds extremely accurate to the original Uni-Vibe's. The only thing I don't like about it is that it has the volume/output on the side instead of the top like the other pots. Other than that, it's fine.

I also like the Dunlop copy because the controls are exactly the way the original was laid out. The only thing is you have to buy the expression pedal seperate.

Also the Fulltone takes up quite a bit of pedal board, 'course so would the Dunlop after you buy the expression pedal, so I guess they even out in that respect.

Anyway compare and contrast the two, (or any other Uni-Vibe pedals), and answer the poll.

Thanks.
no comparison, the Deja kicks the **** out of the Dunlop. I'm not much of a fan of the Dunlop, i didnt like how it sounded. I'd take my Microvibe over the Dunlop.
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45