Page 1 of 2
So post your favorite dreams:

The best dream I ever had (that I remember):
I was in an expedition with friends in a pyramid. Well it ends up with a swarm of a mix of mummies and zombies. They were mummies that if bitted you, you would turn into a mummy (I know ).
Well it was pretty epic. It the end, only me and a friend ended up alive, locked in a room with many doors, but full of mummies from the other side trying to enter. So I asked my friend to shoot me. When he shot me, I woke up.
I usually would be scared. But for some reason, when I woke up I thought "that was awesome!".

Another one was that I was the pilot of an Eva (huge robot from the "Neon Genesis Evangelion" series). It was the fight against the 1st Angel.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

me and my sister did the deed

my dad was glad cause he had been telling us to take out the trash for days
signed,
your favorite poster
Jeez you're asking the pit about the best dreams they've had. I wonder what 90% of the answers are going to be?
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
my favourite dreams are both sex and realistic ones
isnt it weird when you have totally weird dreams.. and u try to figure them out but forgot within an hour...
also I want to know about the psychology of dreams... how do they work??
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by Ace88
Jeez you're asking the pit about the best dreams they've had. I wonder what 90% of the answers are going to be?

Sadly, you're probably right.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Mmm last night I was watching all these planes fly over like real ones and star wars ones but all blue and white with the KLM logo, then for some reason all our washing was hanged up in the street and I tried to shoot our neighbor through the wall with a shotgun to get her to shut up
the dreams in which im dying are the best ive ever had
signed,
your favorite poster
Quote by will123456789
isnt it weird when you have totally weird dreams.. and u try to figure them out but forgot within an hour...

There are two common theories.
1st one, the brain sends random electric signals while you sleep, and your head tries to find a meaning in them.
2nd one, it's the way of the subconsciousness to solve problems.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

I've had weird ones.

One iiis there's a bomb in my front room and I need to carry little eggs to safety in a gloomy building by a lake and then they hatch into mini versions of fully grown farm animals, like cows and horses and hens.

One is me being evicted from my room in the house that doesnt look like my room and I have to be nasty to 5 people before I can come back in.
My first 'victim' is subconsciously making a boy claw his eyes out in his sleep. Sleeping in my room.
Gah
I never get further than that.

More 'awesome' dreams but eh, effort.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by will123456789

it is your brains way of training for real life and preparing for problems.like practicing sorta,but while you sleep. so someone who dreams about fighting will probably be a better fighter than someone who dreams of other things because he is trained to an extent. so anyone who fights mummies and zombies in their dreams is going to be better off when the world ends.lmao
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
I've had weird ones.

One iiis there's a bomb in my front room and I need to carry little eggs to safety in a gloomy building by a lake and then they hatch into mini versions of fully grown farm animals, like cows and horses and hens.

One is me being evicted from my room in the house that doesnt look like my room and I have to be nasty to 5 people before I can come back in.
My first 'victim' is subconsciously making a boy claw his eyes out in his sleep. Sleeping in my room.
Gah
I never get further than that.

More 'awesome' dreams but eh, effort.

sounds like you play too much frogger hon
signed,
your favorite poster
Ok I had this dream like a month ago. I think it's a sign.

Me and a few members of UGtopia rowed up to sealand, grappled on to the platform and started snapping necks. Then we totally took over and I think nukes were somehow involved afterwards. In the end, I believe UGtopia took over most of the world. Oh it was awesome indeed.
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia
Quote by wemonir
the dreams in which im dying are the best ive ever had

one time I had a dream where i was as cool as this guy.
the best.....dream......ever!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote by Chikitty_China
Ok I had this dream like a month ago. I think it's a premonition.

Me and a few members of UGtopia rowed up to sealand, grappled on to the platform and started snapping necks. Then we totally took over and I think nukes were somehow involved afterwards. In the end, I believe UGtopia took over most of the world. Oh it was awesome indeed.

you DREAM about UG?

get. off. now.
one time I had a dream where i was as cool as this guy.
the best.....dream......ever!!!!!!!!!!!

now you're gettin it
signed,
your favorite poster
i've had very weird dreams,. but never really ones i could call my favorite lol

the best one i've had has to be a dream i had ages ago
in the i was sitting on my bed, it was all dim, and for some odd reason i could hear placebo- i'll be yours playin i was just sitting there, and kevin (the love of my life but unfornutatley i can never be with) walks in an sits beside me and just kisses me on the neck and cheek

i got the feeling of falling (god i hate them falling dreams) and then i woke up
i design CD covers and Band Logos.
see my website for requests and exsamples of my work
Miss Morphine Designs
if you have dreams about sex it means your sexually frusterated. ive live with ym girlfreind and last night i had a dream i had sex with a girl from work and it was sweet cuz its what i wanna do. : )
i was embracing this girl i've been fiending for, for like 2 years. we were at her house and the angle that i saw the dream in was weird. i think it was a lucid dream from how well i personally know it went on.
Quote by CoreysMonster
you DREAM about UG?

get. off. now.

haha but it was so awesome!
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia
I had this dream that Battlefield 2 was real.

I was in a jeep with a team member to capture a checkpoint to capture a respawn point. When we both got there, we were expecting a flag or at least something easy to see. So we search for a while and we see some guy from the other team having sex with this really hot chick. It was only until we checked out HUDs did we realise that the enemy almost captured the spawn point and proceeded to quickly kill the enemy. After I killed the enemy, I quickly turned my gun on my friend, team killed him and proceeded to capture the spawn point undisturbed. After I satisfyingly captured the spawn point, I cleaned myself up a bit and when I looked at the hot chick in horror. She gave birth to to the guy I just team killed, a full grown adult climbing out of her vag with a m4, grenades, armour and all. Scared as hell, I shot him in the face 50 times and ran away.

Then I woke up.
I had a dream that I was supposed to get a train with my English class to Dublin, where we would be interviewed by James Joyce for some Irish university. I missed the train, stayed home and played Super Mario World.
i don't know if it was the most awesome dream i've had (i usually forget my dreams) but i bet you guys will enjoy it:

i was having sex w/a UG friend.

i think i really need to get laid
*waits for offers of sex from UG*
Weapons Mistress of the UG Military
...don't be scared
I had a dream where I was eating fruitloops, so in the morning I woke up AND ATE FRUITLOOPS, how often do you get to fulfill your dreams?
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
I had a wierd-ass dream a few days ago. I got into a fight with Kirk from popular British soap Coronation Street. Can any dream readers tell me what this means? Thanks.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Broken_Drum

Care to sex?

your profile doesn't give me significant information to answer you.

try harder next time?
...don't be scared
My dad bought some tropical fish, and when my band came over, we each named one after ourselves.

My fish is a guppie. His name is James.
My bassists fish is a black Angel fish. his name is Alex.
My Guitarist/Vocalists fish is a large clown fish. His name is Rory.

The other night I dreamt that Alex, Rory and I were our respective fishes inside the tank. It was truely awesome. We swam aroound and did fishy things, we nibbled bits of food off the top of the water, we swam through the weeds, and we swam against the current in the pipe that makes bubbles. Then Alex gave birth to some baby fishes. They were born as teenage type fishes, and they were little sh*ts.

Then I woke up.

Well it was fun for me anyway.

Quote by hngr4thegr8lite
i don't know if it was the most awesome dream i've had (i usually forget my dreams) but i bet you guys will enjoy it:

i was having sex w/a UG friend.

i think i really need to get laid
*waits for offers of sex from UG*

Well, I'm single .
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by Broken_Drum
I'm a 87 year old male who lives in a cupboard... How about now?

currently i don't go for men more than 5 years older than me.

but for all the cool points lost for being so old, you get a cool point back for living like a younger harry potter.

Quote by urik
Well, I'm single .

you are? well what a coincidence, so am i. :P

let's be friends?
...don't be scared
Last edited by hngr4thegr8lite at Mar 1, 2008,
Quote by hngr4thegr8lite
you are? well what a coincidence, so am i. :P

let's be friends?

Yay! Wanna go to the mall tomorrow?
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

i used to have a reaccuring dream when i was younger

basically, i was in the car with me mum, and it was raining. i needed the loo, so we stopped at mcdonalds, and my mum stepped in a puddle

she sunk into the puddle, and popped up as a penguin bar. and i ate the chocolate bar.

when i woke up, it killed me. literally.
Page 1 of 2