well i am about to sell my GSR200(some dude is coming to check how good it is and maybe(most likely) buy it) for 220$ and i have some extra money like 100$
so i was thinking i need to upgrade my amp
and i need your opinion
http://www.samsontech.com/products/productpage.cfm?prodID=1671&brandID=3
http://www.laney.co.uk/show_prod.php?prod=RB3
http://www.guitarcenter.com/Gallien-Krueger-Backline-112-Bass-Combo-103055976-i1145822.gc
wich will give me a punchier, bright and growlier tone?
i havent tried none because where i live none store leaves you try anything unless you go with the money to buy it
only one store leaves you try things just for fun but they only have GK and the only one they (most of the time leave you try is the 300 watts GK
so before going to buy i need your opinions
My Gear

Squier VM p-bass(i chosed it over a fender!!!) with quarter pounder and gotoh 201!!
fender MIM P bass
epiphone SG 400
Out of your list, Laney wins hands down.
Quote by Bumper
Looks like you had a big bowl of Downs Syndrome for breakfast.

Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join

Lover of Ashdown? Join the Ashdown Army!
None of those amps your listed, or any in your price range for that matter, would be adequate for gigging at all.

Opinions vary, but I personally would say anything between 150 and 200 watts would be the absolute minimum to gig with a decent speaker setup as well. You can just about get away with 100 watt, but no-ones gonna really hear you unless everyone else stops playing.

You might try looking used, you should be able to score a good deal that way.
Gear

Fender Geddy Lee Jazz
Fender MIA Precision
Musicman Bongo
Boss TU-2
EBS TD650
EBS ProLine 2x10 x 2
but i dont need giging
and for some reason for every gig in my city the 2 big music stores use the gigs as sponsorship so they give us the amps we need(usally laney and marshall)
BTW here you dont organise your gigs beacause nobody(musician) is going to spend more than 700$ in full rig
there is people that spends a lot but they are rich or have other work for like 10 years
here you cant live from music so no musician(withouth other work) owns big amp or a gibson guitar or even a fender
BTW i live in latinoamerica and things(music related) are expensive
and we dont have as much money as you(USA, UK an other europeans contrys) for doing the same
for example in the USA i payed 30$ for a taxi and i was like "wtf" because here a the same distance would be like 7 Soles(like 3$) and so on with any other job
sorry for my english
My Gear

Squier VM p-bass(i chosed it over a fender!!!) with quarter pounder and gotoh 201!!
fender MIM P bass
epiphone SG 400
Ah, well if you don't need gig capability then the Laney out of those choices is probably the best. Also have a look at ashdown amps.
Gear

Fender Geddy Lee Jazz
Fender MIA Precision
Musicman Bongo
Boss TU-2
EBS TD650
EBS ProLine 2x10 x 2
Quote by Forcemaster
Ah, well if you don't need gig capability then the Laney out of those choices is probably the best. Also have a look at ashdown amps.

people always tell me to try ashdown
but sadly i have never ever seen one in my country
i think no store haves them here
My Gear

fender MIM P bass
epiphone SG 400
but is the tha laney like a lot better than the hartke??
cause the hartke has a nice EQ and people at store is like telling me "go hartke"
My Gear

fender MIM P bass
epiphone SG 400
Well, for what you asked for, the Hartke will give you that. Bright because of the aluminum cone and punchy if you EQ right. The Laney is the best amp out of the three, but the Hartke is basically what you asked for.
Millie, my Peavey Grind Fiver
Peavey BAM 210 350w combo amp
Sansamp Bass Driver DI
Modded Ernie Ball VP Jr.
Monster Bass Cable, 21'

Quote by NakedBassist
Welcome to bass, you'll f*cking love it
when you say that the hartke is better you mean thats is better in every simple thing or just that sounds better for you?
who know maybe the harkte is my amp
but sadly try them is not easy around here
My Gear

fender MIM P bass
epiphone SG 400