I have a peavy xxx head and cab and I play a fender 70's strat and a prs custom, was wondering what would be a good fit for an analog reverb pedal since there is no reveb settings on the head. And where would I be able to find one
I don't know if anyone even sells an analog reverb pedal. Even the EHX Holy Grail is digital. Despite that, it's probably worth investigating.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
I figured that since you can get analog delay, you can get analog reverb. The only one I've found yet is the Fender reverb tank (and copies of it) with springs and tubes and everything. It's the best reverb I've heard.
Quote by greggybhoy
Do you mean this?

http://www.dv247.com/invt/froogle/41557/

Could never figure out what it really was. I thought it was an amp head but obviously not then!

Wow, I never realized they were that expensive. Small builders (like Marble Amps) make handwired versions which are cheaper and better.
I think it's way too expensive. You'd be as well just buying a Fender amp with reverb (probably an ignorant comment). Unless I was a top pro, I couldn't fathom spending £500/$1000/God knows how many $AUS(!) on a single effect unit. The EHX Holiest Grail is half that price at least I think.
Quote by greggybhoy
I think it's way too expensive. You'd be as well just buying a Fender amp with reverb (probably an ignorant comment). Unless I was a top pro, I couldn't fathom spending £500/$1000/God knows how many $AUS(!) on a single effect unit. The EHX Holiest Grail is half that price at least I think.

Sure, but the only other way to get that reverb sound is to buy a Vibroking, which is a few thousand. Other Fenders also have good reverb, but it's not the glorious sound you can get from this one. I'd say it's at least a couple of times better than a holiest grail, so maybe the price is worth it?
Hey, I think spending £100 on a Holy Grail+ is excessive so you'll only ever get a biased reply out of me!

If you are good enough to deserve such nice reverb then I'd say go for it, but I'm probably still in the Behringer bracket!
Outrageous!! Musicians friend in America has the reverb unit for around half the price it is here in the UK. $579 = £240 ish.