Hey guys, haven't been playing for too long. Started with a Squier Strat and a Crate Flexwave 15 amp. Also have a Digitech death metal distortion pedal. Had no problems setting up the Strat and getting a good sound out of it. Then I bought a King V, and I can't get it set up to sound decently. So, what I need is if someone could maybe help me out with getting a sound like Slayer has with my setup. Thanks in advance.
Quote by Warløck
haven't been playing for too long

You prolly shouldn't be plating Slayer
FEED ME MATHCORE

Quote by sashki

I also speak German, except no-one gives a shit.

GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE, AWAKE WHEN THE SUN HITS THE SKY
Yeah I'm saving for a Line 6 Spider III 75. And I can play the songs, I just can't get that right sound out of it.
Quote by Warløck
Hey guys, haven't been playing for too long. Started with a Squier Strat and a Crate Flexwave 15 amp. Also have a Digitech death metal distortion pedal. Had no problems setting up the Strat and getting a good sound out of it. Then I bought a King V, and I can't get it set up to sound decently. So, what I need is if someone could maybe help me out with getting a sound like Slayer has with my setup. Thanks in advance.

You can get a good Slayer tone out of a Squire, but you cant with a King V
Quote by Warløck
Yeah I'm saving for a Line 6 Spider III 75. And I can play the songs, I just can't get that right sound out of it.

No don't buy that amp, buy a Randall RG50TC instead. It's a lot louder than the spider, it has a killer metal tone and most importantly, its ALL TUBE, unlike the digital sounding spider.