Page 1 of 13
Simple thread. If you had the opportunity to say one thing to Jesus and/or God, what would you say?

To Jesus, I would say "wow. You really do look like that guy from Nickelback."

I would ask God: if he is the merciful, all-loving being they say he is, why does he allow Michael Bay to continue making movies?

Cheers for the penis!

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
how the **** could you let jimi die?
Audio Ecstasy Productions!

Guitar/Backline Tech in the Los Angeles area and on tour!
Custom guitar pedals and cabling for stage and studio!

I set up DAWs and tweak computers to record audio. Hit me up @ audioecstasyproductions[at}gmail.com
Quote by Powerhouse
To Jesus, I would say "wow. You really do look like that guy from Nickelback."

You probably wouldn't since he'd be middle eastern.
"oh my god"
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Cheers for the penis!

SIGGED!!!

id say to god why the **** did you put bollocks on the outside where they can hurt!?

to jesus, top man being the top goal scorer at newcastle fc (jesus is of course alan shearer )
upon discussing Shay Laren..

Originally Posted by FloyDZeD
I googled her, and now I have a boner. Thanks a lot.

and horny things we done as youngsters, this one involving involving poo..

Quote by meh17
1 Toddler 1 Cup

epic
Last edited by little david at Mar 1, 2008,
"love the work big guy really do and love the shoes. call me sometime and we'll get lunch."
Quote by freedoms_stain
You probably wouldn't since he'd be middle eastern.

I take it you know him, eh?
Quote by little david
SIGGED!!!

id say why the **** did you put bollocks on the outside where they can hurt!?

Thus proving; God is a women
I'd ask him about all of the suffering and death in the world. I'd ask him about why my life didn't turn out the way I wanted it to. I'd ask why he took my grandpa so early in life. I'd ask why I'm still here, and not dead in some ditch. I'd ask why my family gets all of these checks from relative's dying and why I feel terrible about the money. I don't know, I don't think I'd be able to handle myself if god just suddenly started talking to me, I'd get pissed about something stupid and he'd send me to hell because I did something wrong... I guess that's life though
To Jesus "Mr. Frusciante, I love your music!"

To God "What did you do with Coolio?!?!?"
SPACE FOR RENT
Last edited by Rock'N'Soul at Mar 1, 2008,
id be like hey, if ur so all pwoerful, homwcome im drunk?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I don't talk to myself.

holy **** I fail.
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia
You're REAL?!?!
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
i dont believe in god mostly but if he did
i would say
"why do you have money concepts, war, poverty all the bad things youre a goddamn dick for letting people suffer. asshole"
Actually going by what i know from Dogma, if i saw god i would ask her why she wrote ironic and if she likes hockey....God is a canadian.
Quote by Powerhouse
I take it you know him, eh?

No, but I know where he allegedly came from if he existed.

And that's the middle east.
Quote by Draken
"love the work big guy really do and love the shoes. call me sometime and we'll get lunch."

God wears shoes.
"hi"
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
making a windows machine look like a mac is like putting lipstick on a pig.

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
"Sup God"
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Draken
Actually going by what i know from Dogma, if i saw god i would ask her why she wrote ironic and if she likes hockey....God is a canadian.

she wouldn't talk to you though, or else your head would go splodey... they went through seven adams before they figured that out... you'd have to ask snape to ask her
hi
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
If such an occasion occured, I would do the only thing one could.

Stairway to heaven
sigh...
Quote by wizards?
she wouldn't talk to you though, or else your head would go splodey... they went through seven adams before they figured that out... you'd have to ask snape to ask her

Nah i'm special we've talked plenty of times, god likes playing old p.c. games and loves homeworld.
I'm in trouble, aren't I?

Or...

I swear she told me she was 14... I told her, "13 at least, but there is no way..."...
Founder of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Pot Smokers Association. PM me to join.
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
ak guitarist doesn't dress in the morning. he kills throughout the day and attires himself appropriately