Page 1 of 2
pokemon got big around ten years ago, for me anyway. i was just like all the other kids, buying the cards with my allowance, getting mom to buy me a gameboy so i could play blue version. i became obsessed, i had to catch them all, i never did it. i didnt know anyone with red version and no one had a link cable anyway. one day i decided not to do it anymore. i stopped watching the cartoon and the movies. i put that part of my life behind me and watched it slip away....or so i thought. today i was cleaning my room and i found my old blue version. i dont even have a gameboy anymore, but i just couldnt bring myself to sell that game, it was my first video game ever. when i saw it, all the memories came flooding back. i cant take this anymore, pokemon will always be with me. i will never be rid of it. every time i see my shadow it looks like that damn pikachu in yellow version that follows you everywhere. I stood in line for four hours that i had to have for that reason alone. And the F*CKER wouldnt let me evolve his b*tchass. i cannot escape it. i could never catch them all. i never will. goodbye my beloved UG. i hardly knew ye.

*Pulls .44 Magnum and puts it under his chin*
*Mom tries to stop him "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" she says*

but she is too late

*deathbat831 pulls the trigger and paints the walls with his brains*
i onyl read the first sentnce because the letter keep spinning. Are you alright man?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
yea dude are you ok? like ....mentally?
Quote by Chungavelli
I know this Jewish guy who pierced his asshole.
what he is saying is he's back up in his mamas guts
signed,
your favorite poster
Bring Back The Pear
Archbishop of Zeppelinism...

Quote by Beakwithteeth
Get him into blues. Lyrical depth-not so much. But it is groovy and it is black people's music so if he doesn't enjoy then he is not a true black person.

you can go buy a gameboy and the red version then collect them all.

i just bought a DS and firered like a week ago.
Weapons Mistress of the UG Military
...don't be scared
Quote by Roots_radical
I got Mew

Did you actually get mew or are you one of those bull****ters that made me give up my dunkaroos to play their gameboy for a few mins and play with him. Asshole's had just renamed an Abra to Mew
me too. my first was red version, but it stopped saving so i play blue version. i played it in my free periods last year.
'Kay.

Anyone wanna go get burgers?
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
oh man, i'm a senior in college and my friend and i picked up red and blue last semester and played the **** out of it. i honestly don't know what pokemon has become nowadays, but those older games were great.
Quote by Kensai
i onyl read the first sentnce because the letter keep spinning. Are you alright man?

What's this, Kensai's drunk?

Anyway, I caught them all, but I never got into the whole card thing.
Including Missingno. and Mew.
well, since you're dead anyway, can I have Pokemon Blue?
I plays guitars.
Quote by Gunpowder
'Kay.

i do. man im hungry. but only if we can play pokemon.
Quote by wemonir
what he is saying is he's back up in his mamas guts

this
signed,
your favorite poster
Wanna trade some mons?! I got mew i know cheat how to get it it's true. meet me there okay we change some pokemons i miss the blue ones plzzzzzzzzzzzz trade meee themmmmmm
Quote by Archaon

yes yes ia m

i blame the alchoail
Quote by Archaon

NO. YOU NEVER CAUGHT MISSINGNO. THAT ****ED YOUR SAVE MAN!!!!! *flashback of losing 140 pokemon in 2 terrible seconds*
Quote by Roots_radical
I got Mew

You sir, are legendary!
FEED ME MATHCORE

Quote by sashki

I also speak German, except no-one gives a shit.

GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE, AWAKE WHEN THE SUN HITS THE SKY
The same thing happened to me about a month ago.

Except I saw one of the old episodes, it had to be one of the first ten.

I remember thinking, realizing that the first pokemon movie came out in 1999, and screaming out loud, "WHERE HAS MY LIFE GONE!"
Wait, so you shot yourself and had time to type that you ''and paints the walls with his brains*''

???

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
Quote by Dudeman5000
You sir, are legendary!

its easy, just go on youtube and it has instructional videos for it. search: how to get mew".
Quote by Gunpowder
'Kay.

Yeah man, as long as they aint got brains in em. HAHAHA
Quote by pmeg568c
oh man, seems as though i totally forgot about anal

Quote by visa
That made absoulutely no sense how do you tie your shoes in little nazi's?
Quote by Kensai

Are you actually drunk? You hinted it in the What Would You Say To God thread, but I can't take you seriously

Edit; What a stupid question, Kensai, ignore this post.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Are you actually drunk? You hinted it in the What Would You Say To God thread, but I can't take you seriously

Edit; What a stupid question, Kensai, ignore this post.

i sure wil
I used to be into pokemon, then magic the gathering, then warhammer 40,000, and then I thankfully picked up the guitar which made me no longer as big a nerd as I was. I gave up Warhammer 40K about 3 or 4 years ago when I got my guitar. I still have memories and I dont know if I could sell me armies.
"My strength is my determination" - Randy Rhoads (1956-1982)

Quote by LedZeppelin
Life is not an isolated moment, so don't live it as such.

Quote by bendystraw
art rock? isn't all rock art?
Damnit, now I want to play teh Pokémans.

*Searches computer for VBA Emulator + Pokémans*
There is another way but this is the first one I found. MEW; Glitch: Only Way To Get Mew
Apparently, catching a Mew is no longer bee-ess. This glitch has been verified by IGN Pokemon Board Mods, so you know.

Restart your game and play until you get HM02 Fly from the house west of Celadon City (or just beat the third gym and get the badge that lets you use fly out of battle and trade pokemon that know fly to the new game).

IMPORTANT!!: DO NOT fight the following trainers:
The Youngster with a Slowpoke (level 17) on the road to Bill's house(Route 25). He is the fourth trainer after you cross Nugget Bridge, standing directly above a female trainer and facing north.
The Gambler with two poliwags and a poliwhirl (all level 22) between Lavender Town and Saffron City (Route 8). He is standing just east of the entrance to Saffron City, facing north toward the door of the Underground Path. Care fully follow the series of steps illustrated below...

Make sure you have a pokemon that knows FLY. Make sure you have a level 5 or 6 pokemon and a pokemon that knows SLEEP on your team. Stock up with pokeballs (Great Balls work the best). Now Save your game before you enter Route 8 since saving after this point will disrupt the procedure.

On Route 8, stand in front of the door of the Underground Path (don't let the gambler see you or you will need to restart where you last saved). Walk down one step and IMMEDIATELY press start. If you succeed, the menu will pop up before the Gambler "sees" you. Go to the Pokemon list and fly to Cerulean City. The Gambler will see you just before you fly away. Your Start button will no longer function. Go north across Nugget Bridge and head east until you find the Youngster described above.

If you walk right up to the Youngster, the game will lock up, so you'll have to let him see you and walk up to you. Defeat his Slowpoke(afterwards your start button will work again), then fly to Lavender Town. Head west into Route 8. As soon as you enter the narrow path, the menu will pop up by itself. Press B to exit. . . and a wild Mew should appear. Mew will be at Level 7 and its only attack will be Pound. Get'em! Once you've caught Mew, you can save without any ill effects!
Quote by Grimme
Life has its UPS and DOWNS .

that's terrible. jhow dare you make fun of the people with down's sundyrome?
Page 1 of 2