Page 1 of 3
I don't think so, and I'm thankful for that.

Internet memes suck, so I'd assume real ones do as well.

Edit: Just thought of one. The 'preps' and 'gangstas' at my school always shout 'YAH TRICK YAH!'.

I hate that with a passion.
Last edited by C O B H C at Mar 1, 2008,
We got a lot of "that's what she said"jokes . My school's about 20 years late with that one. Not sure if that counts as a meme.
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia
We have quite a lot of memes, mostly related to staff and the weirdest pupils. They don't suck, but it's not exactly the highest form of humour.
If can call "money" on someone if they do or say something homosexual, but it's void if the callee states "no homo" before said "money" is declared.
Me and my friends have, "Give me your goddamn crust." It's stupid, but it's funny if you understand the story behind it.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
everyone keep saying they hate black people
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
My computer teacher can't call on me in class because the class always yells my last name and scream about meatballs and stuff, in a thick Italian accent nonetheless. It is also an all guys school, so people shout penis and draw penises and stuff.

EDIT:
Quote by Kensai
everyone keep saying they hate black people

Seems drunkeness brings out the racism in everyone, first Mel Gibson NOW Kensai oh lawd. Seriously though, if you can eve call them people.

But really I am not racist, done for the lulz................well if it gets any.
PANDEMIC GROUP

Slash is trash

I has golfclaps!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Quote by boreamor
Your avatar is the first thing that has made me laugh in a long time. I applaud you

Quote by superslash1994
Lmao, your avatar earns you a golf clap.
me and my friend joke around with the rick roll one a lot. like yesterday the teacher was like everyone look at the board i'm going to be showing you a movie online and he said "OMG DON'T LOOK HE'S GONNA RICK ROLL US" only some people understood.
Too damn many!

1. Ladge
2. Martin (said after a very bad joke)
3. Murtin (said after a VERY bad joke)
4. Louis (said in a high pitch voice mocking a boy in our year)
5. Wack em'
6. Biiz (knocking stuff out of hands)
7. Chicken Dipper (like american 'nuggeting')
8. General pointing and laughing

Seriously our year is getting out of control now, its ridiculous

EDIT: 9. Rinsed (as said above) - its basically the chav version of owned
Quote by mustaineNslash
i know this sounds stupid but...
wheres the sig button??

(sry)

My friends have "Go for the tre"
And tre being an orgasm.
We say it to alot of random people
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
yer everyone says "N/gger" in a high pitched voice. "Moby" cos there's this guy in our year with an 8 inch penis aka "massive moby". "Proper bo i tell thee" from bo selecta. I challenge anyone to have more random sayings than our school ( Glebelands , Surrey, England)

BROWN BREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! see wat i mean
callin' people a bitch,

everyones like
"hey, you're a bitch"
and you have 1 second to respond with some reason why
a. you're not a btch but the person that called you a butch is
or
b. the person calling you a bitch is a bigger bitch
Quote by swordsrkewl
Seems drunkeness brings out the racism in everyone, first Mel Gibson NOW Kensai oh lawd. Seriously though, if you can eve call them people.

But really I am not racist, done for the lulz................well if it gets any.

I'm not racist. Racism is a crime, and crime is for black people.

seriously though I hear alot of stoopid things at my school. Mostly derogatory things about americans. most swedes are very anti-american for some reason.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Yeah, 'that's whats she said jokes' are fairly rampant, although they never get old, IMO.
Me and my friends say 'FAIL(URE)' often enough.
Proud Member of the "Shoop da Whoop club"
PM C.C. Deville to join

O _0
/###############
|###############
\###############
no. we dont hate black people. we despise the stereotype commonly portrayed in mass media which an obscenely large number of the adolescent and young adult demographics are emulating. We have no qualms with the stereotype in and of itself. However, the issue arises whereupon one cannot walk down the hall without hearing mindless chants such as"Yah Trick Yah" or "This is why I'm hot!" ....i could go on...
Quote by Kensai
I'm not racist. Racism is a crime, and crime is for black people.

seriously though I hear alot of stoopid things at my school. Mostly derogatory things about americans. most swedes are very anti-american for some reason.

Lol, I cna see where they are coming from though really. There are a lot of stupid people and quite a few sheep who follow born again christianity( batshi t insane conservative). There are a lot of nice people to.

Can't forget the wiggers and bros.....goodness..................
PANDEMIC GROUP

Slash is trash

I has golfclaps!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Quote by boreamor
Your avatar is the first thing that has made me laugh in a long time. I applaud you

Quote by superslash1994
Lmao, your avatar earns you a golf clap.
The hockey jocks at my school use the term GREASY! For example, one time on a bus ride from a field trip some girls mooned are bus so this guy yells out "fuuuuuckkk, thats soooo greasy!"
My friends all always shout "It's a trap!"
There are a bunch of jokes about my last name (Cox)
Also, a bunch of jokes about a kid who's semi-retarded who says some great things.
Quote by sSyLc
This is why they say Big Mac. http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=xhlUVyDBusg

I don't really talk to people at school.

i know all the words to that

me and my friend sing it all the time just to mess with people

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
None, but me and my friends are trying to get some into school
Mainly Rick Roll, singing songs that only the people outside of the mainstream music fans would know (Like obscure SOAD and Pink Floyd songs), College Humor quotes, Wow humor, Colbert jokes, 'ITS A TRAP!', and acting like stereotypical nerds (which we really are )
But for everyone, they're either too busy saying "YOUUUUUUUUU" or having fights on whos hotter between Lil Wayne and Chris Brown
God I hate rap culture...
we had one called "oh hey!" kids would randomly scream it in corridors and everyone else would yell it back
Sayin something the opposite then shouting /SLASH/
What's the difference between a chickpea and a lentil?
I've never paid to have a lentil on my face!
Nothing really through my school, everyone has people though
and our class has its own
Usually just pickin fun at the chicks
But! Story time, Cheez wiz adds personality song was one for a while
and we were talking about DNA in class one time
some guy asks, Does DNA make your personality
Another person yells No, thats cheez wiz!
good times, I love my class lol
call me Shelby

At college (in my group of friends) it's sexual inneuendos...Every.single.one.imaginable.
Quote by Chikitty_China
We got a lot of "that's what she said"jokes . My school's about 20 years late with that one. Not sure if that counts as a meme.

my school does that, well my year anyway... also yo momma jokes are high on the list!
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

People always yell "Valley's out!!" whenever it's snowing just to make freshmen mad or something. It isn't even that funny.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
People persistintly say Mom jokes and "Watch it Sista!" at my school.

I almost punched a kid in the face for saying he stored nuts in my mom for the winter. wtf?
Whenever my school would go somewhere (field trips, band concerts, etc.) there would be TONS of people let's say wearing a red shirt.

We would would always yell, "HEY, YOU IN THE RED!"

::everybody looks::

"Nooooo, not you.."
Awakening The Revenant
Deathcore side project: Malevolent

Quote by shavorules42
start with more poppy music with occasional screams and then work your way into emoish crap like a day to remember and so on.
Page 1 of 3