Titty twisters, nipple cripple, nipple twister, whatever you want to call them, we all hate them with a passion. Everytime I get purple nurpled the people miss by a ton and I get bruises all around my chest.

In case you've been living in a hole here's some information on the purple nurple.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=purple+nurple

Discuss.
Last edited by drunkinkoala at Mar 1, 2008,
ya, they suck, but everyone always misses so i just kick them or something

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
I believe the proper response to a nurple is a kick to the nads or an elbow to the face, or a combination of the two.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
When I was a freshman, the wrestling captain gave me a titty twister. It went on for literally ten minutes, and I wanted to prove how tough I was, so I just stood there and took it, completely straight faced. He kept doing it harder and harder until he, eventually, gave up. Long story short, it's not fun to bleed from your nipples.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
OK, wierd ass thing happened... i got this purple nurple from this angry elephant, so naturally i have to return the favor and give the elephat a purple nurple back right? Well the wierdest thing is elephants have like 14 nipples so i was there for like half an hour attacking this elephant, when suddenly Pamala Anderson walks by and gives me a purple nurple on my other nipple, then i knew i had my work cut out for me.

Wow.
take any bit of flesh on your body, pinch and twist.

Hurts like hell, nipples are just a bilogically provided target to aim for.
Quote by Kurt-Corgan
In gr.8 we got into purple nurples so much that the school would suspend anyone they saw doing it. We had really good aim.

thats ****in hilarious!
Quote by Kurt-Corgan
In gr.8 we got into purple nurples so much that the school would suspend anyone they saw doing it. We had really good aim.
Me and my friends used to do it all the time in high school...eventually it got to the point where I ripped this guy's nipple off. After that we decided it might be a good idea to stop.
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
Quote by musicianamedave
Me and my friends used to do it all the time in high school...eventually it got to the point where I ripped this guy's nipple off. After that we decided it might be a good idea to stop.

You ripped off his nipple!?
Quote by drunkinkoala
You ripped off his nipple!?

Yeah. I trained in Southern Shaolin Kung Fu when I was in middle school/high school, and had a really strong grip. All my friends joked that if I actually squeezed as hard as I could, I could probably rip somebody's nipple off...so word kinda spread around my high school that I could rip a person's nipple off. One guy didn't believe it, and so he bet me that I couldn't.

...so I did.
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
I wear tight t-shirts now and then, so everyone has perfect aim of my nips. 2 people on my course do them alot: Olly and Tom. Olly gives gentle, quick, fairly painless nippies...Tom literally grabs your nipple with his hand and tries to rip your chest off.
Quote by musicianamedave
Yeah. I trained in Southern Shaolin Kung Fu when I was in middle school/high school, and had a really strong grip. All my friends joked that if I actually squeezed as hard as I could, I could probably rip somebody's nipple off...so word kinda spread around my high school that I could rip a person's nipple off. One guy didn't believe it, and so he bet me that I couldn't.

...so I did.

Remind me not to **** with you.
Some people told this annoying Kid if he gave this really chesty chick a nipple twister, he would be popular. She beat him to within an inch of his life, and we all lauphed.
That was a fun party

also, no one misses when they purple nurple me
Quote by Gunpowder
When I was a freshman, the wrestling captain gave me a titty twister. It went on for literally ten minutes, and I wanted to prove how tough I was, so I just stood there and took it, completely straight faced. He kept doing it harder and harder until he, eventually, gave up. Long story short, it's not fun to bleed from your nipples.

Dude That.......FUCKING ROCKS?????!
Quote by DunnySun
can't they cause titi tumors/cancer?

I dunno, can pinching someone's arm give them melanoma?

(PS: the answer is no)
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
One time, my friend nurpled me so hard that I started bleeding because of his fingernails.
Last edited by MattIsTheCosby at Mar 1, 2008,