Ok so i started listening to this song:

Little Things Give You Away-Linkin Park

and i always listen to 5-10 songs while i'm trying to fall asleep and then after I listen to them i always fall asleep like 15 minutes after i turn my idpod off. well i started listening to that song and.........its been a week and so far i havn't even made it to the brigde before i'm out cold(even after a party or having some monser energy). listen to it. its on youtube just search it. it doesn't get good until look the second chorus.

so tell me what you think and what songs put you to sleep.
Wait for Sleep - Dream Theater

I fall asleep halfway through, but then when the song is over I still have the mental capacity to turn off my iPod and stick it on my dock to charge.

Weird, huh?
that story put me to sleep
*mr wit over her? *points at self**
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by Broken_Drum
#1 by Aphex Twin and An Ending (Ascent) by Brian Eno.

Hell yeah.

Stars of the Lid, Brian Eno, Susumu Yokota, Miles Tilmann, Lustmord, and Low Profile Society.

They've got some serious ambient stuff that is relaxing and perfect for sleep.
I have playlists.

Death Metal Vocals, a la Decide, Necrophagist & Nile.
Dream Theater-esque Prog.
Acoustic Stuff
And Classic Rock
Accidents, Margetville Town Dance, Missing McCloud Boys, and The Going Price for Home by Prize Fighter Inferno are very mellow, soft songs i can sleep by. Such Great Heights and the District Sleeps Alone by the Postal Service are also pretty soft and mellow. But Pink Floyd is probably some of the best stuff, alot of their stuff is very soft, mellow, ambient, and still can have some awesome guitar solos in em.
Riders On The Storm by The Doors
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
Quote by wizards?
echoes-Pink Floyd... it's so epic and soothing, I use it a lot and it gives me crazy dreams

I was thinking Floyd, too. Very relaxing. Pink Floyd is like audio-medicine.
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
Quote by wizards?
echoes-Pink Floyd... it's so epic and soothing, I use it a lot and it gives me crazy dreams

That's the one I was going to say...
tumblr twitter instagram
Quote by Rossenrot
Aig91 Atomizes Rossenrot Before Offering Mercy In Exchange For Wholesale Genuflection
iDoser actually makes me fall asleep withing like 2 minutes. At least it works for something.
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia
Quote by Chikitty_China
iDoser actually makes me fall asleep withing like 2 minutes. At least it works for something.

That is true, it does knock you out pretty quickly. Even the ones that are supposed to wake you up
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Lullabies - Defiance, ohio
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
Anything can put me to sleep.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Broken_Drum
Even this?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by nosushi4you
I was thinking Floyd, too. Very relaxing. Pink Floyd is like audio-medicine.

+1
It's very relaxing.
I can't fall asleep with music on.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by #1M
+1
It's very relaxing.

Strangely enough, I've found that it also helps with nausea.
Quote by Kensai

Quote by Rambo-Conny

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?