Poll: Are Hamer Guitars Quality?
Poll Options
View poll results: Are Hamer Guitars Quality?
Yes
8 89%
No
1 11%
Voters: 9.
I went in to get my guitar fixed today and while the guy was fixing it i decided to look around the store. I saw a Hamer guitar that caught my eye. It was this guitar (http://www.hamerguitars.com/?fa=detail&mid=2046&sid=185#)

I was wondering if anybody had some hands-on experience with Hamer guitars. I sat down and played one for 5 minutes but the guy kept staring at me and i cant play when im being stared at, so i didnt really get to try it out 100%

Are these good guitars?
Quote by StreetLight3989
Whatever but if I was to rate the austinaracadium he gets a 10.

My Gear

Stagg S350-MRD
Epiphone LP-100
Yamaha F325
Line 6 Spider 3
Peavey Rage158 (for sale)
Crate Palomino V8
DigiTech RP250(for sale)
MXR M-86
hamers are fantastic guitars in my opinion, my local shop stocks several of them including that model and i absolutely love their explorer style guitar
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
The Korean ones play pretty nice and what not, but the finishes on the ones I've played have felt really thick and cheap. I'm not sure about the hardware on them either. They play and sound pretty good though, and for the price are very nice guitars. I would say a pickup change and a tuner upgrade and you've got a pretty nice fiddle. How much is it though? I would not go over $400 on a Korean built guitar when you could buy a MIJ one for around that or slightly more.
I think it said it was 385$ for one w/o tremlo and 4something for one with tremlo. I could really care less about the whammy but i really want that trans-red finish. It looks so good.

Thanks for the input so far.
Quote by StreetLight3989
Whatever but if I was to rate the austinaracadium he gets a 10.

My Gear

Stagg S350-MRD
Epiphone LP-100
Yamaha F325
Line 6 Spider 3
Peavey Rage158 (for sale)
Crate Palomino V8
DigiTech RP250(for sale)
MXR M-86
I got a Chinese made SATQ quilt top sunburst, abalone and mother of pearl inlay gorgeous, got great rating for under $500 guitars in guitar review mag. Got it on closeout at Sam Ash for under $300. But... and I don't know if this is the guitar, or the setup or the store or me but there is a noticeable buzz on an open and fretted e string unamplified. Not really noticeable when amplified. I'm not a guitarist and don't really know jack about why things happen or what you are supposed to do about it. Brought it back to Sam Ash, they did a setup, said they adjusted the truss rod and it's fixed. but as soon as I brought it home there's the buzz. What can I do any suggestions? TIA it's my kid's guitar who just started taking lessons, so spare me the wisecracks from all the know it alls. Just looking for good advice or help.