Now, I have searched this and I know that you have to download it to work. But where do I download it from??? I don't want to download the WHOLE program, just the RSE packs. I don't have a torrent downloader and would prefer not using one. Help please?
Time Magazine's 2006 Person of the Year
Well when I had a pirate version I used rapidshare links to download them.

But Guitar pro is a great program, it deserves to be purchased. If you buy it (like I ended up doing), the RSE packs are in the customers area of the site.
www.isohunt.com

search Guitar Pro then when you go to extract the files, just extract the RSE packs.

/thread.
Quote by StreetLight3989
Whatever but if I was to rate the austinaracadium he gets a 10.

My Gear

Stagg S350-MRD
Epiphone LP-100
Yamaha F325
Line 6 Spider 3
Peavey Rage158 (for sale)
Crate Palomino V8
DigiTech RP250(for sale)
MXR M-86
Quote by tborsje
Well when I had a pirate version I used rapidshare links to download them.

But Guitar pro is a great program, it deserves to be purchased. If you buy it (like I ended up doing), the RSE packs are in the customers area of the site.

K, thanks.
Quote by carlyroxmysox
I specifically said no torrents, but thanks.

My bad... I din't read the post proply.
Ill just send you a PM with the download link (no torrent required)
Quote by StreetLight3989
Whatever but if I was to rate the austinaracadium he gets a 10.

My Gear

Stagg S350-MRD
Epiphone LP-100
Yamaha F325
Line 6 Spider 3
Peavey Rage158 (for sale)
Crate Palomino V8
DigiTech RP250(for sale)
MXR M-86
OK, I downloaded the RSE from guitar pro's site, but the syncing with the voice is WAAAAY off. Any help with that one?
Quote by carlyroxmysox
OK, I downloaded the RSE from guitar pro's site, but the syncing with the voice is WAAAAY off. Any help with that one?

Play with the MIDI latency in the 'Audio Settings' page. Set the RSE latency to 0 ms (If you have a good CPU that is) and the MIDI latency to 100 ms. If it's still out, adjust the latencys until it's even.

If the sound gets choppy make the RSE 50 and MIDI 150, or maybe increase the buffers.

Also to make it sound better, you should set the RSE frequency to 48 kHz
Quote by tborsje
Play with the MIDI latency in the 'Audio Settings' page. Set the RSE latency to 0 ms (If you have a good CPU that is) and the MIDI latency to 100 ms. If it's still out, adjust the latencys until it's even.

If the sound gets choppy make the RSE 50 and MIDI 150, or maybe increase the buffers.

funny thing is, I never had sync problems until I purchased a NEWER computer with a GREAT processor.
Thanks for the info anyways ^_^
Quote by tborsje

Thanks!
how do you stop guitar pro songs lagging and playing out of beat or tracks playing out of sync with each other