just want to know what you think is a good or best 100 watt Bass Comboamp out there. I'm looking at the Traynor, Peavey, Eden and Crate, but I'm open minded. Thanks.
"If I was any cooler I'd be froze">>>Me

Epiphone Les Paul Custom,
Yamaha: FG-405
Yamaha: FX370C TBS
Squier Vintage Modified Jazz & Fretless Jazz
Vox AD30VT
Traynor DynaBass 200T
Hohner Button Accordian
Digitech RP350
Last edited by Crashman77 at Mar 1, 2008,
Exactly 100W? I'd take an old Ampeg V4

Seriously though you're thinking like a guitarist. Don't do that. What's your price range and what tone are you after?
Look, regardless of what your doing with it, a good bang for your buck is a Fender Bassman 100. It's priced at 500 bones, puts out 100 watts and has the slanted back so that it will tip up if you mike it on stage, acting as your own moniter.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
It shouldn't just be wattage you look at, but price range. There's no point asking for best 100 watt without giving your price range. Plus, what's great for one person will be useless for another. Amps are as subjective as basses.

well I want a 100 watt combo bass amp and was wanting some opinions not critics thanks. I know one persons view will be different than others...thats why they call it an opinion. If you have no answer for the question asked then don't answer.

Vox AD30VT
Traynor DynaBass 200T
Hohner Button Accordian
Digitech RP350
Last edited by Crashman77 at Mar 2, 2008,
Quote by Crashman77
well I want a 100 watt combo bass amp and was wanting some opinions not critics thanks. I know one persons view will be different than others...thats why they call it an opinion. If you have no answer for the question asked then done answer.

Look, you haven't given a price range, your music style, or anything. There's no way someone can give a decent opinion until you give that information. There's no point recommending a £700 100 watt amp that's geared towards jazz if you're a metal player and can't afford it.
I don't care about price just quality, and I play every thing from Robert Johnson to Tool.

Vox AD30VT
Traynor DynaBass 200T
Hohner Button Accordian
Digitech RP350
Trace eliot
To Be is to Do -Socrates-
To Do is to Be -Sartre-
Do be do be do -Sinatra
Ooh, tricky territory being curt with DeliriumBassist. Be careful who you sass around here, TS, this ain't the Pit.

On topic, Trace Elliot is great all around. Mark Bass is good, but more modern. The amp in my sig is def. good as well. The Bassman is my amp's bigger uncle and will be better quality and can get more and better tones, but is also more expensive.
Millie, my Peavey Grind Fiver
Peavey BAM 210 350w combo amp
Sansamp Bass Driver DI
Modded Ernie Ball VP Jr.
Monster Bass Cable, 21'

Quote by NakedBassist
Welcome to bass, you'll f*cking love it
i would go with an ashdown five fifteen.
i have one
they are good 100 watt amps
not that expensive
have good tone about then
and are british hey what else do you want lol
Yep, another vote for the Ashdown FiveFifteen here. Nice tones. I have played through them but don't own one. Check 'em out.
Austin, Texas ya'll

Fender Jazz 60's Classic
Ashdown Amp gear

Assorted other Martin/Fender/Taylor/blah blah blah
Quote by Joe_ayr
i would go with an ashdown five fifteen.
i have one
they are good 100 watt amps
not that expensive
have good tone about then
and are british hey what else do you want lol

Thanks.

Vox AD30VT