Most of you probably heard of Audio-surf by now.

It's the game that turns any audio file on your computer into a physical "track" down which you guide a special Wipeout stylee craft type thing.

The speed of your craft is entirely dependant on the tempo of the song, the track itself is unique to each song.

You score points by ramming your craft into coloured blocks and making patterns. Bigger patterns = more points. Different craft types have different special abilities for making patterns.

The game can be obtained from Steam for a paltry $12 (incl VAT) or can be obtained via torrents (file size is pretty small)

The purpose of this thread is to share songs that you found challenging.

Here's a few recommendations from me:

At The Gates - Blinded By Fear
Opeth - Bleak
Ocean Colour Scene - The Circle
Fear Factory - Demanufacture
Machinehead - Clenching the fists of descent (this one gets freakin FRANTIC)
Stiff Little Fingers - Gotta get away
Sepultura - Ratamahatta

If you buy off steam it'll compare your score with everyone who has ever played your track. Which makes you realise that you actually suck.
Fight Fire With Fire - Metallica
Betrayer - Kreator
Battery - Metallica
Indians - Anthrax

If you're into thrash metal...

If you're feeling particularly insane, you could try Hacked Up For Barbeque by Mortician in elite mode with Ninja Mono...
Oooh this sounds cool.
Finally, a use for my drgonforce collection.
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
Holy poop in a can! I just did fight fire with fire on Mono Pro and scored the global top score, anyone care to try and better it? (freedoms_stain 89781 points)
me friend has this put in any dragon force **** music and its insane
Gear:
IBANEZ RG2550EX
Orange Rocker 30
Peavey Ultra Plus (lights up)
Homicidal Retribution by Dying Fetus was pretty intense when I played it.

Oh yeah, and Ye Entrancemperium by Emperor.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
I can't seem to get this to work...

I downloaded Steam, and every time I try to download the Audiosurf demo, I hit Yes, and then nothing happens.
Quote by Rockford_rocks
I can't seem to get this to work...

I downloaded Steam, and every time I try to download the Audiosurf demo, I hit Yes, and then nothing happens.

Hit the 'my games' tab, it should be in there and it'll say 'downloading' in the status column.

Steam is self managing, there won't be any additional dialog boxes.
oh **** i just found out bout this game the other day. It's pretty sick, anywho

11th Hour-Lamb Of God
The Rock Show-Blink 182
Ticks and Leeches-Tool
Dragonforce
Revolver-Rage Against The Machine
The Hand That Feeds-Nine Inch Nails
I Against I-Bad Brains
Sandbox Magican-Dillenger Escape Plan