so i just recorded a cover of Don't Cry from Guns n' roses. it's the first song on my profile. it would be great if you guys could give it a listen and tell me what you think. it's only the second song i've recorded myself singing on, so some feedback would be cool. Don't knock the recording quality, all i have is a cheap twenty dollar mic plugged directly into the headphone jack of my computer lol. but other than that bash away.

PS C4C
Traynor YCV50 Blue
epi les paul w/ SD Alnico II pros
Dunlop Slash Wah
EH Deluxe Memory Boy
Moen Jimi Vibe
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz
Zvex Vexter Fuzz Factory
VHT 2x12 w/ V30's
That was excellent, i really did enjoy that!
A couple of points though, in some places part way through the song it seemed as though you lost time a little, i'm not sure if it was between the guitar and the drums or your voice and the guitar though so that might not help.
The other is to do with your voice, for the most part it worked very well with the song but at others there didn't seem to be enough range, there where part's where the 'don't you cry' should have got quite a bit louder and higher and you didn't put that in, there is a bit from an Al Murray sketch that i think describes your voice "A scottsman having his balls massaged with a shammy leather" this is a bit crude but it does seem to suit lol
In a good way of course :P
well, thank you, i don't know might've been me, i used a backing track for the drums and bass so it was probably me. as for the voice, i don't have that kind of range lol i just kinda tried to do it the best way i could. my voice would break trying to hit that note lol thanks for the feedback though.
Traynor YCV50 Blue
Dunlop Slash Wah
EH Deluxe Memory Boy
Moen Jimi Vibe
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz
Zvex Vexter Fuzz Factory
VHT 2x12 w/ V30's
really good , bit the vocals were off in parts. i really liked it. well done
You are not your job.
You're not how much money you have in the bank.
You're not the car you drive.
You're not the contents of your wallet.
You're not your fucking khakis.
You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.
Quote by WastedFire
really good , bit the vocals were off in parts. i really liked it. well done

thanks glad you liked it. yeah, i'm not much of a singer, but i really like this song and i didn't want to make it all boring without the vocals lol.
Traynor YCV50 Blue
Dunlop Slash Wah
EH Deluxe Memory Boy
Moen Jimi Vibe
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz
Zvex Vexter Fuzz Factory
VHT 2x12 w/ V30's
I really like how your chorus is. Its a little bit on the intense side, but still not overdoing.
Vocals were a nice change from axl's annyoing voice, and solo was pulled off well.
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer