How do you do pick tapping? Do you do this by picking the sting with the pick on the fretboard instead? someone help explain?
LOL
i prefer pick tapping for basic tapping, like eruption. it gives the notes more tone and power imo. However pick tapping is very difficult with advanced tap runs
Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while f
so you turn the pick using the curved part? is the hand motion as if my hand is going up and down but from the side?
LOL
you use the side of the pick, the edge. you take that and tap the note for example

e|-t12p0h5h8---------|

you use the side edge of the pick on the 12th fret
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while f
i mean is the way your tapping like cutting the string with the pick, thats the best example i can come up with, lol. Cutting it up and down from the side of the pick
LOL
Quote by SiKh22
i mean is the way your tapping like cutting the string with the pick, thats the best example i can come up with, lol. Cutting it up and down from the side of the pick

yes.