I searched and found nothing.

So everytime I watch a show like Extreme Makeover Home Edition and there's a dude who plays guitar, and gets like 3 Fenders and 4 Gibsons for free, I wonder if he posts on UG.

Anyone ever been on tv?
Quote by Finnepinne
It was probably a black man who talked. "oh don' go in there gurl, he behind the doh~"

And then got shot.
I like how you put 'television' in parenthesis, just in case somebody doesn't know what it stands for...

My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Well I've been in a few commercials that have been aired on TV...I got good connections to an agent, good cash

EDIT: I've also been in a movie, not sure if that counts as TV...probably doesnt.....
Well, it wasn't TV, but Zakk Wylde bought me a red SG one time.
It was super nice of him.
I like Fall Out Boy.
That is all.
Quote by bassist12
Well, it wasn't TV, but Zakk Wylde bought me a red SG one time.
It was super nice of him.

Tony Blair just hand-wound me some pickups for my new axe, Superman just pulled it out of his ass!

Never been on TV, i'm not really too fussed about it either.
Derp.
Last edited by .Will. at Mar 1, 2008,
i was on a morning breakfast show when i was about 5
it was an easter egg hunt

and i know you were all wondering...i won
~ Purchase your tickets; I'm kicking your crosses down ~
Quote by Green RATM Day
Well I've been in a few commercials that have been aired on TV...I got good connections to an agent, good cash

EDIT: I've also been in a movie, not sure if that counts as TV...probably doesnt.....

Nice Jew lies there, kid.
i've done pledge drives and a TV auction for the public station, so yea.
Songs!
Something's Changed
Frost

BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Dean Palomino Vintage Sunburst
Indiana Scout Acoustic in Sparkly Blue
Kustom Arrow 16DFX, soon to be a Vox Valvetronix 50
Dimebag Custom Crybaby
Fab Tone
I've been wandering around in the background when my school got on the news and stuff like that

but nothing where I've been even close to the camera
i wasnt on TV but my uncle was on a local news segment, dont know what it was about tho.
Quote by FakeAlias
Nice Jew lies there, kid.

I'm not lying actually.

I've been in an...I think it was called America Online...it's an internet company i believe. In the commercial there are like 100 kids running down a street. I'm one of the kids....if you find the commercial I can point myself out...
I've come to the conclusion that no matter what anyone says here no one will believe it.
We've drained full confession booths, polluted drinking wells with our repentances, and then stood grinning with our arms around the shoulder of a rotting child.

If you resist change, you will be here forever.
the only time i've been on tv, was when it was the local news. 1st was when my school did some really neat space info thing when i was in 2nd grade. Then this school year because we had a bomb threat which led to a sh*t load of gang fights and lots of people arrested. I was just simply walking buy and they filmed me lol.

0:47 blue shorts, bookbag, hair...yeah
Gear:
  • Orange TH30
  • Framus Cobra 4x12
  • Gibson Les Paul Studio
  • Gibson Explorer
  • Taylor 214CE-G
Last edited by Maggot3000 at Mar 1, 2008,
Oh damn, that's cool. And no, I hadn't seen that. But seriously, how often do you hear about things like that?
I had about 1 second of fame a few years ago. I was at a hockey game(caps) and i saw a guy with a camera starting to point towards me and my friends way so we start shouting and waving and stuff and got on the jumbotron. Cool stuff right.

Well about 2 weeks later i saw a commercial for tickets to future games and there we were, for a whole 1 to 2 seconds(It was a clip of alot of different people).

So yeah, i'm totally Hollywood now.
epic7734
Well, I work for my school TV station, so I make the stuff that goes on TV, and I'm on every now and then. I also work in the summer for the local access station, and my stuff airs every now and again. Neither of those stations have loads of material, so they tend to rerun everything about a million times.
Kind of...I've been on the news cause they did a report on the hospital I went to when i was a kid, and i was in the hospital when Peter from Peter, Paul, and Mary came to play guitar/sing. So I was sitting next to him and they focused on him and I was in the picture clapping.

I have it on tape.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
Quote by bassist12

oh yeah! lol
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia