Fuukin nice bro, price?
Quote by Finnepinne
It was probably a black man who talked. "oh don' go in there gurl, he behind the doh~"

And then got shot.
That is a beast, I'll bet it plays like a dream.

Lucky person you. I want.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
That thing is sexy...
To me:
Quote by crazy8rgood

In fact, I almost ALWAYS agree with YourDad.

Quote by itchy guitar
One of the best replies ever.

In the same thread

Do you love Arsis?
i got it for 966 and its neck is better then a jackson. pickups are nice, the single im thinking of taking out, when i play it gets in the way no matter how much i lower it.
Last edited by convictionless at Mar 1, 2008,
Quote by convictionless
i love this guitar, any info on it would be nice also.

Wait so you bought the guitar, but don't know much about it? Come on lol
2003 Music Man Axis Pacific Blue Burst
Looks verrrry nice. Probably cost you an arm or so tho. And idk about the red glitter finish myself. I would rather have a straight black one than that.
Quote by DSOTM80
Wait so you bought the guitar, but don't know much about it? Come on lol

no but this is my first trem guitar.....but i ment like little things about it for example a fix for my single coil problem.
I used to have an ibanez and I hated it. The next guitar I buy will either be a strat or a tele. Having said that...

GODDAMN, that's a beautiful guitar. I want it! haha. I love the paint.
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
Well no need for me to watch anything adult after that. That thing is sexy.
You may have a 10 x 10 stack of marshalls and i may only have one, but mine goes to 11.... Beat that
ATTN: IT IS A BROWNISH GLITTER NOT RED THE LIGHTING OF THE ROOM MADE IT RED......i swear......
Quote by convictionless
no but this is my first trem guitar.....but i ment like little things about it for example a fix for my single coil problem.

Fair enough, there are a ton of Floyd Rose tutorials online. Youtube has some great videos, always best to see it being done rather then just told. Have fun with it, looks cool though I'm not much into Ibanez
2003 Music Man Axis Pacific Blue Burst
fu<k yeah, that's a nice piece of work!
"You'd stick your head in fire if I told you that you could see Hell"- Otis, House of 1000 Corpses
ibanez tremolo......o_O, no seymours....failure, lol jk. dont let the bridge intimidate you, i didnt touch my floyd rose for like a month, haha until i HAD to change the strings. i actually found it easy, unless your adjusting the saddles, i havnt done that yet
Quote by metalminutemen
ibanez tremolo......o_O

It's an Edge Pro, not an Edge III; it should be absolutely fine.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
What a friggin' sweet axe man. Love the finish. Congrats!
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Gibson DC Pro Custom shop
Fender American Stratocaster - Vintage custom
Fender Squier Strat
Fender Standard Telecaster
ya its a edge pro, its like having a original floyd rose or a schaller one, the pickups are pretty good almost as good as seymours but seymours have a bit more "bang" to them i find. the single coil is really really balanced and midsy but not over the top midsy very settle and nice midsy. great no wait AMAZING neck. the chunk i get off this holy crap, my sound god upgraded by 50% it is just an amazing guitar good pickups all around.
Love it. Gimme gimme gimme
Guitars:
1994 Epiphone Explorer
1997 Epiphone Les Paul
Tech side:
Blackheart BH5H Little Giant
Rat DeuceTone
EH Knockout
G Lab Wowhee Wah
NICE NICE NICE, I got the same guitar, but in black, it is an awesome machine.

Just make sure u keep the trem level with the guitar, otherwise it wont stay in tune, and you will break strings easily
Nice choice, i bought the MRB about a year ago, you can't go wrong with any prestiges
Gear

'07 Ibanez RG1570MRB Prestige
'97 Ibanez RGR570 - V7/Dimarzio Fast Track/ Dimarzio PAF Pro
Westfield SG Copy
Westfield Strat Copy
Falcon Acoustic
Peavey Valveking 212
Roland Microcube
Unbranded 15W Starter Amp
I'm looking for a place to buy it, but it's discontinued (MRR) and US websites don't ship to Europe -_-
ya it is actually discontinued in this color and i think there like 200 more this year lol, im actually having problems with my trem the action is TERRIBLE and i cant go past 5th before theres lots of buzzing, ive raised the trem as much as i can and the ruler trick ibanez said to use doesnt help as i did it and it was still buzzing all over the place. anyone know what i should do, should i go to the shop or what?
If I had a decent amp for distortion, I'd snap that up in a second. Congrats.
Quote by RockDJ
I would say that guitar looks more like a man.

No it's a girl... No Whammy Bar
"Nice boys don't play rock n' roll" - Axl Rose in (Nice Boys cover)