Has anyone on here owned a Bassman 250/210 or tried one before? I tried one today and really liked it. I just thought I'd check if anyone has any experience with this amp. I'm considering getting one in the near future. Right now I use an Ampeg BA115, 100 watts, 1x15". Thanks.
Fender Geddy Lee, Precision (MIA), Fender Standard Jazz, Ibanez SR700, GK MB210 combo, GK 210MBE
Hopefully Zar or Fitzy sees this thread. I'd like to see what they say about the amp. Like I said, I thought it sounded nice. Thanks jazz_rock.
Fender Geddy Lee, Precision (MIA), Fender Standard Jazz, Ibanez SR700, GK MB210 combo, GK 210MBE
I guess I could make the claim that I helped convert Zar to Fender from Behringer. I owned that cab myself and loved it. It's a fantastic, lightweight, relatively powerful amp that has high quality components. It has a very transparent but hi-fi tone. With the semi-parametric EQ (my favourite combo front end in the business), you can literally sculp out any tones you want - assuming you know how to use it!

It's not the cheapest amp ever, but it's quality, and that's all there is to it.

It passes my standards, if that means anything.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
Sounds like a good amp Fitz. I didn't mess around much with the controls. I just plugged in my Geddy and started playing. This was the 1st time I played through an amp with 2x10's and I really liked the sound. Without changing any settings, it seemed to have plenty on the "low end". I do like the fact that it is light plus it has casters that can be removed.
I reckon run the Fender, then line-out to the FX return on the Ampeg (if it has one, or something similar), then you probably won't need anything much louder for a while (hey, I'm taking advantage of what's available :P )

Tandem amps.. keke.
Quote by Mr_Pleb_Mgoo
I reckon run the Fender, then line-out to the FX return on the Ampeg (if it has one, or something similar), then you probably won't need anything much louder for a while (hey, I'm taking advantage of what's available :P )

Tandem amps.. keke.

I would sell the Ampeg if I get the Bassman 250.