Well this question has probably been asked over 1,000,001 times but I never really
get a good answer so.. I am in a metalcore band and I want an amp that delivers the br00tal.. for around the $700 range. Any suggestions?
dude... just get a marshal for christ sakes.
My Gear:
Gibson Faded Flying V
"Dante's Inferno" Iceman
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe 112
etc.

Quote by freedoms_stain
I can't imagine anything worse than shagging to Mark Knopfler.

Maybe shagging Mark Knopfler, but that's about it.
Quote by TK1

You mean like an MG? My friend has one.. it sounds OK at lowish volumes but loud.. ehh.. I bet I could find a better amp.

Also at the 5150 combo, I thought those were way more expensive.. you got a link?
Quote by TK1

Fail
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
Quote by acdcrocks0323
MGs are terrible. Just look on ebay or craigslist for 5150 combos. You can get one for around $600 easy. Not any on ebay for that price but keep looking. Also look at local stores for used ones.

Well I'm not looking for something Used, last time I bought something Used it failed on me right in the middle of a performance and it was only on the second day of having it. sucked.. any other suggestions? I was looking into a Line 6 Spider III.. how are those half-stacks?
Quote by Hella_Br00tal
Well I'm not looking for something Used, last time I bought something Used it failed on me right in the middle of a performance and it was only on the second day of having it. sucked.. any other suggestions? I was looking into a Line 6 Spider III.. how are those half-stacks?

they're good.
go buy one
and please leave....forever

READ THE FREAKIN STICKY!
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft