http://cgi.ebay.com/mesa-Boogie-Rectifier-and-2x12_W0QQitemZ200203294790QQihZ010QQcategoryZ43374QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Triple recto head w/ a 212. **** if only I lived near Chicago. 8 hours left too. Someone wanna pick it up for me ?
EDIT: I just realized it was a dual recto. Still a kick ass deal though.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Last edited by soul_power at Mar 1, 2008,
I wouldn't get a Recto even if I had the money. No offense to anybody who likes them, but it's just my opinion. Plus, what the hell are you going to do with 150 tube watts?

Edit: According to the Q&A section on the eBay page, it's actually a Dual Rectifier.
Daron. The Pit loves you.
daron aka kosmic is now a pit legend
Best post on the pit. Good for you.
thats pretty epic.
So you're like a slower paced Forrest Gump...
Yup...
Last edited by kosmic at Mar 1, 2008,
its a double recto, read the Q's and A's below it.

and damn i wish i lived in chicago!!!
My Gear:
Gibson Faded Flying V
"Dante's Inferno" Iceman
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe 112
etc.

Quote by freedoms_stain
I can't imagine anything worse than shagging to Mark Knopfler.

Maybe shagging Mark Knopfler, but that's about it.
Quote by kosmic
I wouldn't get a Recto even if I had the money. No offense to anybody who likes them, but it's just my opinion. Plus, what the hell are you going to do with 150 tube watts?

I'd go blow up my neighbor's house while simultaneously hitting a brown note.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
Quote by TK1
its a double recto, read the Q's and A's below it.

and damn i wish i lived in chicago!!!

Still a kick ass deal.
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
I wouldn't have any more eardrums... My 50w tube is insane.
2008 Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Dean ML Select
Customized Schecter Omen-6
Taylor 214e
Marshall DSL 50 with 1960 cab
Cube 15
Vox Wah
Blues Driver BD-2

Quote by Chordzzz
can you fuсk it?

Quote by nebiru
Oh I will find a way.
It's got 8 hours left... its not a good deal until the auction closes. It will go up a lot in the last hour or so.
Quote by CJRocker
It's got 8 hours left... its not a good deal until the auction closes. It will go up a lot in the last hour or so.

+1.

And to me it wouldn't be an INSANE deal even if it was BIN.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
this guy doesnt even know what kind of rectifier it is, let alone how to spell. nobody in there right mind would sell that for that cheap if it was really theirs.
Well Enough Alone
Quote by guitardude11
this guy doesnt even know what kind of rectifier it is, let alone how to spell. nobody in there right mind would sell that for that cheap if it was really theirs.

I agree.

And people, you have to realize that the Triple Recto is 150watts for one reason...HEADROOM! Stop with the "zOmGzors! Thats whey too manny wattagez! Get a 5watt wattagez t00b ampz!"
lol who cares if its not really theirs.. if you get it cheap at least it went to someone who will use it well as opposed to staying in the theifs hands...

and as long as it doenst get caught (i.e. scrape off the serial # when you get it), you never have to give it back. Win/win (except for the guy it was stolen from...

The problem I'd worry about is it not being a real sale at all, considering it happens a lot on ebay...
Gear:

Jackson dk2m
MIM strat
peavey jsx 2x12 combo
Recording King RDC-26
Digitch RP1000
Crybaby 535Q
You obviously don't know how ebay works.

That amp could go up a lot in the last 5 min of the auction, what it's at right now doesn't mean it's going to be that in 8 hours -.-
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by MatrixClaw
You obviously don't know how ebay works.

That amp could go up a lot in the last 5 min of the auction, what it's at right now doesn't mean it's going to be that in 8 hours -.-

I have used ebay quite often and I do know how it works. In fact I have bought all my pedals but one on there and countless other things. Most of the bids are made in the last 24 hours seeing as how this only has one bid, 7 hours left, not many watchers and he's not shipping I would be willing to bet it goes for under $1,500 which is still a pretty damn good deal.
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Quote by soul_power
I have used ebay quite often and I do know how it works. In fact I have bought all my pedals but one on there and countless other things. Most of the bids are made in the last 24 hours seeing as how this only has one bid, 7 hours left, not many watchers and he's not shipping I would be willing to bet it goes for under $1,500 which is still a pretty damn good deal.

Still not a good deal.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by Schecter88
I wouldn't have any more eardrums... My 50w tube is insane.

And this isn't much louder, like 5-10% tops.
No gods, no countries, no masters.
More guitar, less Ultimate-Guitar.
Be Serious.
Shorties represent!
Ibanez SZ520/Ibanez ORM-1/Ibanez RG7321/Pocket POD/Crate GX/Boss HM-2