I'm slowly picking up sweep picking but I've been practicing on my acoustic sometimes when my electric isn't here. (I keep it at my dad's house usually.) Will doing this help my sweeping or could it cause some sort of bad habit?.....I've grown to hate metronomes even more......4 years of having one banging in my ears in Band and now I'm back to using one again when I didn't think I would on guitar....
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
no, it won't, but don't give up sweeping because you don't get it right away, it took me like 2 years to get sweeping down pat. It just takes your average practice and practice and practice...
ADVERTISING SPACE FOR SALE!
I don't charge much...

If you don't click this , you'll die :/
Ok, thanks....Just making sure that I'm not adding to my already sloppy guitar technique (Too lazy to learn proper technique since it bores me to death), Maybe I can pick it up well enough after a while....
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls