urik said the below quote in the "MTV Made" or whatever the hell it was called thread.

Quote by urik
Tip:
Make a nereochagi on his neck. That way you will kick his ass, and be even more famous by killing him

Now I dont know what nereochagi means, or anything about it. So what did I do? I turned to Google. So I type it in to Google and this shows up:

I laughed.... Alot....
Sig space for rent.
$100 obo
Message for negotiaton.
WIN!
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
WIN!

I looked on the thread list and saw it had one reply, and saw, "Last reply by: IMABBALLPLAYER." I thought for sure I was going to get flamed....
Sig space for rent.
$100 obo
Message for negotiaton.
Quote by penguin-pirate
I looked on the thread list and saw it had one reply, and saw, "Last reply by: IMABBALLPLAYER." I thought for sure I was going to get flamed....

haha why? I don't flame... all the time.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
this thread needs to be stickied.
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
haha why? I don't flame... all the time.

Yeah but the last couple of threads I made you flamed the hell out of me. Haha.
Sig space for rent.
$100 obo
Message for negotiaton.
Quote by penguin-pirate
Yeah but the last couple of threads I made you flamed the hell out of me. Haha.

oh... well im sorry.

Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
oh... well im sorry.

Well.. seeing as how he's sorry....

GROUP HUG IN THE SHOWERS!.

And that picture = win
Hurp De Durp
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
oh... well im sorry.

All is forgiven... For now... Dun dun dunnnnnnn.....

*cue secret agent theme song*
*slides along the walls with fake gun*

Ok im done..... For now....
Sig space for rent.
$100 obo
Message for negotiaton.
Quote by penguin-pirate
All is forgiven... For now... Dun dun dunnnnnnn.....

*cue secret agent theme song*
*slides along the walls with fake gun*

Ok im done..... For now....

lol. I couldn't even find where I flamed you... must of been a while ago. oh well.