Hi, ok, I just used a permanent marker on the pickguard of my Epiphone Les Paul-100 and I don't know how to get it off... If someone knows a way to get (I dunno if this will help but this is what the marker is called: ACCUliner Permanent Marker) off please tell me, I don't want to get it off this second but I need to know how I can because I know for sure I will soon.

Thanks!
Well, lets think about this for a moment; its PERMANENT MARKER. It most likely is not going to come off. You can try to scrub it with nail polish remover, bu tit probably is there to stay.
Have you tried just regular alcohol (check your medicine cabinet?) I've used it to remove P.Marker on a number of occasions w/o issue.
Quote by CJRocker
Well, lets think about this for a moment; its PERMANENT MARKER. It most likely is not going to come off. You can try to scrub it with nail polish remover, bu tit probably is there to stay.

I heard somewhere that alcohol might work, whaddoya think of that?
wetsand with 600 or 800 grit.
Guitars:
Fender Standard Strat
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass
Martin DX1

Amps:
Peavey Classic 50/212

Pedal Board:
Gator 8-Bus
Boss TU-2 Tuner
Digitech Bad Monkey
Ibanez CF7 Chorus/Flanger
ISP Decimator
Dual button footswitch
Dont do anything they have said above. Except uRizen

Re-read^

Use goo-gone, or alcohol (isopropenol).
WD-40 works and gum-off works, I've used those two things to get sharpie off of plastic several times.
hehe, you have hairspray and an ibanez, you must play some old metal, just kidding dude, lol
Quote by Angelgiest
hehe, you have hairspray and an ibanez, you must play some old metal, just kidding dude, lol

Haha I do, and I love 80's Hair Metal.
Epi Les Paul 100? dude just get a new pick guard...
Les Paul Standard w/ Fernandes Sustainer System, and an EMG 81 bridge pickup, VOX AC100 head and Marshall1960 cab with celestion greenbacks, Crybaby wah, and a Zakk Wylde Overdrive. Sounds like God.
since you're posting this in GB&C you could turn this into a "customization" post and do the whole pick guard in permanent marker

but you'll have to post pics of your first customization job
hahahahaha
Quote by Milaneus
You're funny! Another one of those "Epiphone sucks, made cheap, doesn't deserve life, while Gibson is the holy grail" comments.
You're acting like an idiot.

There was no such venon in that reply. He made no mention of Epi vs Gibson.
Try reading the damned post. If you're too stupid to connect the dots, I'll do that for you.

1 - Epi Les Paul 100 has an removeable pickguard.
2 - You don't need to mess with the wiring like you would with a Strat style guitar.
3 - Just remove a few screws and you're done.
4 - A replacement would be dirt cheap.
5 - You don't need to worry about "authenticity" like you would if this was a vintage guitar.

I'm honestly glad for you, that you were able to clean your existing pickguard. But if not, his suggestion was valid.

And bumping a month old thread just makes the problem worse, if he had been taking a shot.
If the post was bad, just friggin report it instead of bumping the thread back to the top.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
SomeoneYouKnew is ONCE AGAIN the genius here.
I got some good guitars, yo.