man this is really pissing me off...I cant play one song without droping out of tune...especially the B and the E strings...Does anyone know why this could be...I have a crappy squier but it has never been this bad...i could play hours without it dropping much...I just changed the strings about a week ago. I might have picked a diffrent gauge then wat i normally get. Can that be the problem...please help
strech your strings.
check to see if your tuners are defective. mark the place where the tuners were at when you started playing, and if they moved, then i'd say its time for some new tuners.
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Possibly because of the new strings. Mine did that on my Squire as well when I used to play it. Just keep messing around and stretching by doing all kinds of bends and stuff. They should eventually settle in. Mine did anyways. I had to play with mine for about a week before they quit changing tunes on me.
Guitars :

Ibanez RG350MDX
Fender Squire Strat
Alvarez RD8C

Amps :

Roland Cube 30x
Fender Frontman 15

Pedals :

Boss DS-1
Boss CE-5
Danelectro DJ-9
Digitech RP250
stretch your strings it fixes it

i used to have that problem on my squier and now it rarely goes out of tune since i started string stretching after i re string
lol, wow. I thought streching your strings was pretty standard.
I dont know about you guys, but i just pull on the string and tune it up till it stops detuning.
Takes like 1 minute per string.
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer