Kinda noob about strings. Anyway, do different kinds of strings matter for fast-neck guitars? My razorback has a really fast neck compared to my strat so i want to make sure if there are any specific strings i should buy for my razorback since its neck is a little thinner and smaller than normal guitars. Or is it safe to just buy random strings for electric guitars?

Tnx.
if i remember right, a razorback is a 24.75 scale
so go 1 gauge higher than what you have on your strat

And the specific string type is up to you.
Just please dont get the dimebag set. (i have a prejudice against those who buy signature gear because of who's it is.)
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Quote by kool98769
if i remember right, a razorback is a 24.75 scale
so go 1 gauge higher than what you have on your strat

And the specific string type is up to you.
Just please dont get the dimebag set. (i have a prejudice against those who buy signature gear because of who's it is.)

If it's a Razorback 255 it's 25.5 and has 24 frets, if it's a Razorback Standard it's a 24.75 and has 22 frets. So it really depends on the Razorback you have.

I use Ernie Ball Stainless Steel strings on my guitars, but those don't have trems.
Gear:
Ibanez RG7321 Seven String
Epiphone Iommi Signature SG
Digitech Scott Ian Black 13
VOX Valvetronix AD100VTH
Laney 4x12 w/Celestion 50s
Any suggestions for the string type? Some good ones would be nice, the ones that don't rattle, easily bends, everything that is good hehe.
Quote by Dog454
If it's a Razorback 255 it's 25.5 and has 24 frets, if it's a Razorback Standard it's a 24.75 and has 22 frets. So it really depends on the Razorback you have.

I use Ernie Ball Stainless Steel strings on my guitars, but those don't have trems.

Sorry, forgot to add i have the 22.5 fret one, the one without the whammy bar.
Quote by Kidfadetoblack
Any suggestions for the string type? Some good ones would be nice, the ones that don't rattle, easily bends, everything that is good hehe.

...they're strings. Depending on the brand, some might be slightly brighter than others, and there might be a small difference in how long they last before "going dead". You're not going to string up your guitar and find that you can't play metal because you bought the wrong genre of strings.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
Quote by Kidfadetoblack
Sorry, forgot to add i have the 22.5 fret one, the one without the whammy bar.

how do you have half a fret?
The scale is 24 3/4, aka 22 frets.
so i'd say go one gauge higher than what you use on your strat.
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
I reccomend getting a bunch of different string brands and trying them each over a certain period of time to find which ones you like best.