I was just wondering what the best pickups for blues/rock/hardrock and maybe a little jazz and latin would be.
I'm playing a PRS Santana SE through a Roland Cube 30x. Not really planning on changing my pickups, but in case I ever do want to, it would be good to know what to use.
Quote by DevilsDance76
rigeljs is on the money...

PRS 513 Mahogany>Fulltone Clyde Wah>Tonebone Classic>MXR Dyna Comp>ISP Noise Decimator>Boss TU-2>Mesa Lonestar Special
go on dimarzio.com and use the pickup selector, it asks you what styles you play etc and gives you some pretty decent results : ) other than that .. i'd say stick with the PRS pickups, they are very dynamic, if you wanted to play some metal try getting a decent OD pedal
A new amp would do you better.

Can't really get a bigger amp, I live in a condo, and cant turn it up loud.
go on dimarzio.com and use the pickup selector, it asks you what styles you play etc and gives you some pretty decent results : ) other than that .. i'd say stick with the PRS pickups, they are very dynamic, if you wanted to play some metal try getting a decent OD pedal

What kind of OD pedal would you recommend?
Quote by DevilsDance76
rigeljs is on the money...

PRS 513 Mahogany>Fulltone Clyde Wah>Tonebone Classic>MXR Dyna Comp>ISP Noise Decimator>Boss TU-2>Mesa Lonestar Special