the popo finally caught me tonite... story goes this girl wanted me to take her home from the school auction and she lived right next to school so i said yea and took her. on the way there i saw a cop up ahead, like 500 feet. i was goin ten over and started slowin down and by 400 feet or so i was doin the speed limit no problems... once i drove by the cop on goes his lights and he pulls me over. he said i was going 80 that asshole but he gave me a ticket for going 15 over when he said i doubled the speed limit... now heres my question
i called TLC to do the ticket for me and keep my insurance down (im only 16 had my liscence two months) and i was wonderin how much it would cost to get my ticket done and if there is another option. my ticket was 75 bucks
R.I.P JIMI

member of the Seinfeld fan club --pm the_experience to join
justice of the peace? thats how we do it in Canada.. .go there say your a student and she'll drop it to like 13 dollars and no demerits
haha i dont think thats how we do it here in missouri... i think he let me off a little easy though cuz i was coming from a school event
R.I.P JIMI

when you go to court you can get the ticket lowered to like a broken speedometer at least for the first offense.
Quote by Eminored
Hentai. It's a completely different world that will rip your eye-sockets and and skull-screw you with its tentacles.
haha yeah man his radar said i was going 80 but i think he realized it was messed up cause i was so far away from him... i can put up a good fight that i wasn't speeding

thanks for all the help btw
R.I.P JIMI