Blacklisted, Verse, Trash Talk, Trapped under Ice
or
Modern Life is War, Ruiner, and Deep Sleep

I probably only have the money for one, since I have to pay for the cab too. Which should I choose. I'm leaning towards MLIW because it's their farewell tour. But seeing Blacklisted and Verse would be amazing
Blacklisted and Verse are overrated in my opinion, but it would still be a good show, I bet. They're both playing here on April 1st at the Knitting Factory, but I'm going to Converge instead.

I'd to for Modern Life is War and Ruiner.

Edit: Is it possible to make it to both? I remember Hostage Calm played an early show around here, then afterwards they followed me and my friend to Ambitions with Crime In Stereo a few towns over.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Last edited by IlikeTheSKA at Mar 2, 2008,
I'm seeing Converge at the same venue like a month later with the Red Chord hah. It's tough though, I fucking love all the bands.

EDIT:
But yea, Im definitely leaning towards MLIW and Ruiner. Its tough though..
MLIW wins because you'll never have that oportunity again. The verse and blacklisted show is a better line-up though in my opinion. Would kill to see all these bands in one show.
Quote by hardcorestevo
WTF!!! B for my V is not hardcore. a real hardcore band is when there is nobody trying to get to the front the whole thing is a ****ing mosh pit
SUICIDE SILENCE!!
BMTH!!!
IKTPK!!!!
Hello!?!?!?!
....i'm going to both, and also converge. I will see if it is possible to give you a ride to at least one of them so you can have more monies for the other but i doubt that will pan out, but i can try.
Quote by SadistNation
....i'm going to both, and also converge. I will see if it is possible to give you a ride to at least one of them so you can have more monies for the other but i doubt that will pan out, but i can try.

That would seriously kick ass. The cab's like 30 bucks each way.
I'd say the first one.

Trapped Under Ice is ****ing amazing, I'd love to see them any chance I'd get.

Then again, I'm not a huge MLIW fan.
Ibanez SZ720FM
Ibanez GSZ120
VOX AD50VT
BOSS DF-2 Super Distortion & Feedbacker
Modern Life is War, Ruiner, and Deep Sleep

It was close, but you'll probably never have another chance to see Modern Life is War after this.
I like MLIW a lot, but I'd probably end up going to the other show. Trash Talk, Verse, and Blacklisted. Pretty awesome

will probably not hit up the MLIW Boston date, due to there being a Blacklisted/Verse show in haverhill. MLIW lineup in boston is pretty weak, and the other show is much much closer.
Modern Life is War for sure because you'll never be able to see them again and Ruiner are really good.

Blacklisted aren't good live anymore.
Verse are amazing live, but mliw would still be a better choice.
Trash Talk isn't good live.

So go to mliw!
I'm going to both, personally, but i would choose the Verse/Blacklisted show. I just can't get into MLIW, i just can't i dunno what it is, Recommend me good mliw songs PLEASE!!