hey.

for awhile I've had this problem.
on MY right side of the nose like between the nose and the eye theres swelling. so just one side of my nose is swollen it looks really weird and its been happening for awhile now. anyone had the same thing or know what causes/fixes it?

thanks.
PS. I googled it and couldn't find anything helpful.
sincewhen??

Quote by Mannypedraza
Today, me and my gf went to the movies. During, i put my hand down her shorts.
I keep smelling my hand as of now....anything wrong with me?
teh pronz
cyst?
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Bot fly
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger
Bot fly

*faints*
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Maybe seasonal allergies. My eye swells, hurts and itches at random times, I take Benadryl(sp?) and it goes away. Take some over-the-counter allergy medicine.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by InvaderTSN
That's disgusting.

So is AIDs but that doesn't stop it from happening.....It's a serious possibility though...

In all seriousness it could be a nasal cyst or allergies....
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by brandon369852
Maybe seasonal allergies. My eye swells, hurts and itches at random times, I take Benadryl(sp?) and it goes away. Take some over-the-counter allergy medicine.

It first swelled like...about 6 months ago..and hasn't died down since..so I'm not sure about allergies.
sincewhen??

Quote by Mannypedraza
teh pronz
ALSO to help? it doesn't hurt or itch at any time it's just the appearance effect.
sincewhen??

Quote by Mannypedraza
teh pronz
Quote by sincewhen??
ALSO to help? it doesn't hurt or itch at any time it's just the appearance effect.

I'd just leave it alone for now....
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Ask your doctor. Don't ask the pit!

"Pit, my leg has been bleeding for 3hours now and I'm turning white, what do I do?"
I love Cheezy Poofs, you love Cheezy Poofs,
If we didn't eat Cheezy Poofs, We'd be lame!

WHY SO SERIOUS SON!?
Quote by sincewhen??
hey.

for awhile I've had this problem.
on MY right side of the nose like between the nose and the eye theres swelling. so just one side of my nose is swollen it looks really weird and its been happening for awhile now. anyone had the same thing or know what causes/fixes it?

thanks.
PS. I googled it and couldn't find anything helpful.

Umm..

Ask you're freakin' doctor, not the pit! Jaaeesus..
Let me tell you about heartache and the loss of god
Wandering, wandering in hopeless night
Out here in the perimeter there are no stars

Out here we is stoned
Immaculate.
i'm seeing a doctor on friday.
but I thought you know it's not a hurry If i've been ok for a couple of months...
sincewhen??

Quote by Mannypedraza
teh pronz