Yeah so I was at skating rink today picking up some ladies

Yeah so I get one's number and then we hung out and she starts flirting with a guy right in front of me.

Later on she left and I was left with the guy she flirted with. Oh god what a wigger, he was cussing me out and he started throwing food and my friends and I. He startedgetting all up in my face because I looked at him wrong, I think?

The question is, If I ever see him again should I beat him?
Yes even if you get beat up. If you dont youll regret it for a looooong time.
Quote by powerhead
Mentallica, i think you just made my drive shank crank

Quote by beadhangingOne

You sir, are a true hero.

Quote by silversoulcage
Dude, seriously, you're an ass hole. That place where **** comes out, yea that's you man.
John 3:16, For the lord so loved the earth, he said that there shall only be violence against people of white skin who act as if they are from Compton.
Last edited by natel0083 at Mar 2, 2008,
Quote by natel0083
John 3:15, For the lord so loved the earth, he said that there shall only be violence against people of white skin who act as if they are from Compton.

amen
Quote by Gmp
Should have beat his ass right there and then.

ya if you didnt do it then? then what makes u want to do it later? I think your a little girl and should have kicked his ass there.

Also im sure there was a reason you didnt, but if there isnt than i mean what i said ^
If you do and he starts ****, sure. If he doesn't just leave it bro.

And most wiggers are full of hot air, but the bro I learned how to fight from was a huge wigger, but a pretty chill guy over all. So don't knock them all, and don't underestimate anyone.
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
tHE ONLY TIME IT WAS APPROPRIATE TO FIGHT HIM WAS THEN. iT'S LIKE COMING UP WITH THE PERFECT COMEBACK TO AN INSULT THE NEXT DAY. iT REALLY DOESN'T MEAN THE SAME THING.

Sorry for the all caps, I'm too lazy to fix it.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
He wants you to fight him. He wants to kick your ass in front of that girl. Fight with words, not with your fists, if he throws the first punch go ahead but just realize he wants you to fight him.
I love Cheezy Poofs, you love Cheezy Poofs,
If we didn't eat Cheezy Poofs, We'd be lame!

WHY SO SERIOUS SON!?
Were you and the "lady friend" a thing? I think you all should grow up and start acting mature.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
My rule(s) of thumb for fighting:
If some dude is just angry for something or wants to fight for a reason you don't agree with, don't fight and assert your position however you need to.
If someone's just randomly being an ass and thinks it's fun he needs to be kicked in the balls hard.
no. except for the fact that he threw food in your face, he didn't really do anything wrong. you weren't even officially going out with her.
Quote by NGD1313
Well I don't know about solos but how about that Smoke on the Water riff. It's like...impossible.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

I'm Jake. I'm a musician, philosopher, and exhibitionist.
You should have punched the womans, and then made her lick your love pump right in front of the guy. Nothin' says revenge like oral sex.
Quote by Jacob6293
no. except for the fact that he threw food in your face, he didn't really do anything wrong. you weren't even officially going out with her.

"Except for the fact that he threw food?" You sound like you think bullying is ok
Push him on the ice, and make it look like he slipped, then call his friends over and tell them that he slipped. Instant embarrassment FTW!
Don't fight him, just bring a shyte load of food and throw it at him.
GOODBYE BLUE SKY
Even if we say your not gonna fight i you didn't do it when it happened
Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez EX 470 (1991)

Peavey 6505 combo
Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
Danville 1X12 Cab
Kustom 12w tube

Dunlop Crybaby
DOD overdrive(YJM)
Boss Ns-2
PodXt
Dod 250 Overdrive
yeah dude. although it's kinda petty. if you end up with her you'll have the last laugh, but if you're the type of guy who's prideful enough to take satisfaction in kicking his ass, then DO IT. knock his ****-talking ass out. aim for the jaw/nose, watch his swings and give 'im hell, kid.
Quote by Briyan_15
I think this man has a reputation to defend and "poop head" is not in that reputation.

Quote by omegasus
RUSSELL! WHAT THE ****!!!!
Quote by adam561
Yeah so I was at skating rink today picking up some ladies

Yeah so I get one's number and then we hung out and she starts flirting with a guy right in front of me.

Later on she left and I was left with the guy she flirted with. Oh god what a wigger, he was cussing me out and he started throwing food and my friends and I. He startedgetting all up in my face because I looked at him wrong, I think?

The question is, If I ever see him again should I beat him?

yeah i would but only if he approached me first or hit me first. Other than that leave him alone. Oh and don't hit on girls who go for assholes like that ^.^
Kill his parents, ground them into chili, then yell obnoxiously obnoxious words and throw the chili all over him

When he cries, bvtshecks the girl in front of him

That'll show him!
Last edited by .HUZZAH. at Mar 2, 2008,