So... I had a few too drink, and went home. I went inside and got naked cause I was at home, and who doesn't do that... you know? So I just go and chill, and watch some t.v. and play some guitar, but it turns out i had a few too many, and was in someone else's house. So the cops came, and they told me not to do it again... and got a ticket. it sucked.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
hahahaha. Oh man, that is a weird night.
I love Cheezy Poofs, you love Cheezy Poofs,
If we didn't eat Cheezy Poofs, We'd be lame!

WHY SO SERIOUS SON!?
Hey bitch, don't get drunk and run naked around my house again, or i'll shoot you next time.
Proud Member of the "Shoop da Whoop club"
PM C.C. Deville to join

O _0
/###############
|###############
\###############
Well, at least you didn't sodomize anyone...
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
... i don't think anyone got the joke...
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
This is my signature... And yes this is the most original thing... ever.
Gear:
Guitars
Epiphone Dot
Jackson DK2M
Ibanez RG2EX1

Amps
Roland Cube 30X

Pedals
DOD FX25-B Envelope Filter
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop Crybaby
EHX Big Muff Pi
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER

I got it.. you were referencing the other thread the guy made about someone naked running in his house.
Everybody Loves Lefty..

Lefties Unite!

Melodic Thrash Metal and winners of the Wacken Metal Battle Canada and 2nd Place Runner Ups for Wacken Metal Battle International

PROFANER
Quote by Ultimate_Gio92
I got it.. you were referencing the other thread the guy made about someone naked running in his house.

okay thank god. I think some people were taking me seriously.

i call bullsh*t.....how can you get drunk enough to go into a house, think you go to a room that is yours, pick up a guitar that you think is yours and play? unless this house had a same floor plan, you would have gotten lost tryin to find your room because of how drunk you say you were.
Quote by guitarslutxxx
i call bullsh*t.....how can you get drunk enough to go into a house, think you go to a room that is yours, pick up a guitar that you think is yours and play? unless this house had a same floor plan, you would have gotten lost tryin to find your room because of how drunk you say you were.

*sigh*

Quote by guitarslutxxx

its a joke you stupid douche
This is one of the few threads mocking other threads that I actually found humorous. You win, IMABBALLPLAYER.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by brandon369852
This is one of the few threads mocking other threads that I actually found humorous. You win, IMABBALLPLAYER.
sigged.

Quote by Jackintehbox
You ruined it. I didn't see the other thread, I thought you were serious.

Yeah, i probably should have kept it going longer. oh well.

Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER

I did. I lol'd quite abundantly
My obligatory gear list

Guitars
Schecter C-1 Classic
Gibson SG Special
1987 Fender Strat
Epiphone PR-150

Amp and Effects
Peavey Valveking 112
Boss DD-6
Crybaby Wah-wah
Ibanez TS-9DX
Banshee 2 Talkbox

Crit plz! Wh ore of Gommorah
NOT FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!! the whole mocking another thread thing is getting kinda old now... seriously.
RAW ROCK KILLS!- ShowBread
Hello, My name is Armando and im your bunny
Quote by Esp_kill07
NOT FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!! the whole mocking another thread thing is getting kinda old now... seriously.

*looks at first page....* Yup... everyone hates it.

Ha.

You have the same b-day as me...
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Quote by ACG
Ha.

You have the same b-day as me...

well. it is a great day to be born.

Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
well. it is a great day to be born.

True. Of the 366 days available, our parents chose the best one.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||