Well, I didn't know whether to put this in the religion or relationship thread, so I put it here.

So there's this girl. I love this girl, and she loves me. Sounds great, right?
However, she's kinda religious, especially with the whole saving herself for marriage thing.

I personally feel religion is a proverbial cage for the mind, and while I do love her, i'm a young man with... needs. I don't know how to tell her that i'm just not down with jesus & crew, and that my hormones are raging like crazy. I could just say that, but i'm afraid that might not be the best way to put it.

UG, i've never needed your help before, but my parents are still in the "my kid doesn't have sex" stage.

Oh, and before anyone flames me, I respect who she is, and have not tried to get her to abandon religion.
Proud Member of the "Shoop da Whoop club"
PM C.C. Deville to join

O _0
/###############
|###############
\###############
Well, I am religious too, and plan on waiting till marriage before I have sex, but I'm not in the same situation as you. But, I do know that having sex before marriage can just make relationships worse.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
i think if you really love her you can wait to have sex with her. just be like the rest of us in The Pit and fulfill your needs on your own...or dump her and find a chick that'll put out. it's up to you really.
Weapons Mistress of the UG Military
...don't be scared
Take a cold shower. If you love her and can't respect what she believes, then break it off.

By the way, where do you live, just to make sure I don't have to hunt you down? o_O
Quote by ACG
Oral?

It's still sex...
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by ACG
Oral?

Oral.
If man is 5, if man is 5, if man is 5,
then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, the Devil is 6,
And if the Devil is 6,

then God is 7, then God is 7, then God is 7
This monkey's gone to heaven.
O Eff
Quote by powerhead
Mentallica, i think you just made my drive shank crank

Quote by beadhangingOne

You sir, are a true hero.

Quote by silversoulcage
Dude, seriously, you're an ass hole. That place where **** comes out, yea that's you man.
Quote by fob12
Take a cold shower. If you love her and can't respect what she believes, then break it off.

He means break off your dick.
And if ever You come near, I will hold up high a mirror.
Lord, I could never show you anything as beautiful as You.
If you truly love her then you wont mind, if its getting to you then your just letting your body's desires overcome you. making you a wuss. J/K about being a wuss. but seriously man you should respect her beliefs.
RAW ROCK KILLS!- ShowBread
Hello, My name is Armando and im your bunny
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
Well, I am religious too, and plan on waiting till marriage before I have sex, but I'm not in the same situation as you. But, I do know that having sex before marriage can just make relationships worse.

+1
See how it goes without having sex. Since she's young, I'm sure she'll fall into the needs sooner or later.
LARGE TEXT
Quote by fenderfreak101
He means break off your dick.

I know you're being sarcastic, but this is about a relationship
I personally feel religion is a proverbial cage for the mind, and while I do love her, i'm a young man with... needs.

you don't have needs. you have desires. if they were needs i'd be dead by now.

bring it up with her. at least be honest with her, she might appreciate that. if she won't do it, then tell her this won't work out because you want two different things from the relationship. and give her my number.

also, don't let her read 2 corinthians 6.
#DTWD
next time your sitting together, just take her hand and slowly place it on your crotch, then look deeply into her eyes. then she'll get the picture.
I refuse to put anything that masturbates my ego in my sig.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
It's still sex...

True. I always thought you could still do oral though.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Quote by theking182
Oral.

Oral!

You have 2 options... you can be a dick and say... this isnt working for me... I have a girlfriend but I still am wacking off.

OR

You can respect her wishes and wait. (and actually go wack off.)
Quote by primusfan
you don't have needs. you have desires. if they were needs i'd be dead by now.

bring it up with her. at least be honest with her, she might appreciate that. if she won't do it, then tell her this won't work out because you want two different things from the relationship. and give her my number.

also, don't let her read 2 corinthians 6.

Quote by burrit0
Pull a Will Smith.

I see what you did there...
I consider oral ...... oral sex DUH but when it comes down to as you lost your virginity cuz you had oral umm noooo. so yah im still a virgin
RAW ROCK KILLS!- ShowBread
Hello, My name is Armando and im your bunny
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
So says Libby who's ex weighed more than he did

Hey now Evan, at least she put out
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
cold showers are for pussies. st. francis once threw himself into a rose bush for having impure thoughts.

that's more badass than patrick swayze in roadhouse.

this really belongs in the relationship thread by the way.
#DTWD