I've never smoked weed in my life. But I hang around with some people who do . And the smell of the smoke right is stuck in my head, and Im tempted to smoke some.

Anything like this happened to people who don't smoke and who hang around with stoners?
no, but theres plants around my house that smell like crack
Jackson DXMG -> Vai Morley Wah -> Korg Black Tuner -> (Need a delay) -> Maxon OD808 -> BBE Sonic Maximizer -> ISP Noisegate -> Mesa Boogie Mark IV
Enjoy it, the smell of weed is excellent. BTW, is it the smell of fresh weed, or smoking/fiery weed? I love both. The smell of fresh, earthy pine trees and sweetness make up the fresh smell, and the sweet, satisfying smell of burning weed are great.
Quote by AzureNight
Enjoy it, the smell of weed is excellent. BTW, is it the smell of fresh weed, or smoking/fiery weed? I love both. The smell of fresh, earthy pine trees and sweetness make up the fresh smell, and the sweet, satisfying smell of burning weed are great.

You are a man or woman of greatness.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Quote by ACG
You are a man or woman of greatness.

Thank you my man. I just smoked a bowl so it probably made my view towards cannabis very biased.
rofl im in the exact same situation as you but the smell isn't stuck in my nose like you
Quote by Tiksi
people who think that the tuning peg things have to be straight. I went to the bathroom once, I come back, and my friend detunified my guitar, and then asked why it sounded weird. ARGG!!!

mcROFL
Quote by slayer_zero
no, but theres plants around my house that smell like crack

And you know the small of crack because....
McLovin is my hero!

It's not the going that the pit cares about.
It's the coming.
Comparatively speaking, the smell of weed is simply horrific. You're all crazy.
Quote by AzureNight

its the smoke of the leaves, and for some reason it smells like chipotle burrito.
Quote by lpmarshall
its the smoke of the leaves, and for some reason it smells like chipotle burrito.

You think so? I always associated with fresh pine trees. Like I was walking through a northern Canadian forest.
Quote by AzureNight
You think so? I always associated with fresh pine trees. Like I was walking through a northern Canadian forest.

I'm around them all the time. Jus' smells like pot to me

Actually, that's really friggen common around here... I like never go out without smelling it.

Oh yeah, I'm in BC.
marijuana is the best and i highly advise you to smoke it soon; it only leads to really happy/funny moments

and that smell eventually becomes the most delicious smell you can imagine