Page 1 of 2
ok so me and two of my friends are smoking up and we go to this park and we hear some kids yelling behide some trees and we could kinda seee them but we were to stoned to see what they were doing then this one emo kid comes out of the trees comes right up to my friend jake and calls him a fag and to get a hair cut(this kid had a bowl cut and headgear) then he sprints away and we see more emos come out of the trees and THEY WERE DRAGGING AND ****ING BODIE we couldn't see what is was but it looked like 6 or 7 emos killed a dog or somthing in some trees and it freaked us out
Fender American Special Telecaster
Blackstar HT-5
Wren and Cuff Tall Font Russian
BBE Sonic Stomp
Mojo Hand FX Recoil Delay
Empress ParaEQ
ummm wat?
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Okay.

Is this about George of the Jungle or something? I just read stuff about trees and stuff..
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by RPGoof
that dead thing they dragged out of the forest was probably your grammar

I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Maybe it was your english teacher? That could explain why you're having so many problems making sentences.
McLovin is my hero!

It's not the going that the pit cares about.
It's the coming.
you say you were stoned...you sure this isn't a result of major stonage?
Quote by Heilz
When backstage and talkin to the ladies i always go with the ¨Mines is bigger than theirs¨ argument as me bro holds hes guitar and i take out my bass... It works wonders @,@

Gear list:
Squire Affinity P-Bass
Ashdown Mag300 Evo II
Boss ODB-3
are we done with the grammar jokes and no we weren't that stoned
Blackstar HT-5
BBE Sonic Stomp
Empress ParaEQ
you do realise you were high, right? so that dead thing could be a branch or their dignity
Quote by Tiksi
people who think that the tuning peg things have to be straight. I went to the bathroom once, I come back, and my friend detunified my guitar, and then asked why it sounded weird. ARGG!!!

mcROFL
Quote by Shayne777
are we done with the grammer jokes and no we weren't that stoned

What is 'grammer?'
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by Raizer Sabre
you say you were stoned...you sure this isn't a result of major stonage?

Probably. I think I'm going to base my college thesis on the behaviour of emo people...

That whole subject is pretty interesting
I love Cheezy Poofs, you love Cheezy Poofs,
If we didn't eat Cheezy Poofs, We'd be lame!

WHY SO SERIOUS SON!?
Quote by Shayne777

Sounds like you still are.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Why is this fad still alive? I mean, nu-metal died when I expected it to. Why do I still see losers in extremely small and tight jeans and long fringes walking about. We have failed to defend our essence as men.
Quote by Burning Star 4
you do realise you were high, right? so that dead thing could be a branch or their dignity

why would creepy nerd/emo kids be yelling at a branch for 10 minutes then drag the branch with them
Blackstar HT-5
BBE Sonic Stomp
Empress ParaEQ
Quote by AzureNight
Why is this fad still alive? I mean, nu-metal died when I expected it to. Why do I still see losers in extremely small and tight jeans and long fringes walking about. We have failed to defend our essence as men.

I want very badly to dislike you, but your Duke Nukem avatar is keeping me from doing so.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Shayne777
why would creepy nerd/emo kids be yelling at a branch for 10 minutes then drag the branch with them

Why wouldn't they?
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
Quote by AzureNight

whats wrong with tight jeans?
Quote by Shayne777

Excuse me, you obviously haven't been to the weird party outside my house thread.
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
Quote by SuperMcFly08
whats wrong with tight jeans?

everything. everything is wrong with tight jeans. especially if they're overweight...trust me on this one.
Quote by dns410
what is right with tight jeans?

They get you laid?
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by AgentHappyDay
everything. everything is wrong with tight jeans. especially if they're overweight...trust me on this one.

well what do you guys wear then? and whats so right about them? i dont understand why it matters what other people wear. i mean its not affecting you.
Quote by AgentHappyDay

i dont think they look that bad. but yea not great on an overweight person
Quote by Shayne777

no we aren't /haha noob ...
well the kids didn't understand the meaning of being emo, it isn't about hurting anothers it's about hurting yourself cause you get over the pain of life if u cut yourself...

note:
1. the grammar is just for fun badly choosen ..
2. i'm an emo lol
3. brb killing myself^^
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
i do it a lot. ill be playin somethin and i forget to close my mouth... sometimes its really bad, slobber everywhere. i goes mostly over the neck, on the higher frets, and its really hard to get out from under the strings.
Quote by SuperMcFly08
well what do you guys wear then? and whats so right about them? i dont understand why it matters what other people wear. i mean its not affecting you.

well, as far as being fat + tight jeans, yes it does affect you... it disturbs you and will haunt your dreams for years to come, leaving you with a strip of moist, dead skin cells where your penis used to be. It's like a reverse-boner.
Quote by rush5757
well, as far as being fat + tight jeans, yes it does affect you... it disturbs you and will haunt your dreams for years to come, leaving you with a strip of moist, dead skin cells where your penis used to be. It's like a reverse-boner.

fat people do that alone...you dont need tight jeans
Quote by Shayne777
ok so me and two of my friends are smoking up and we go to this park and we hear some kids yelling behide some trees and we could kinda seee them but we were to stoned to see what they were doing then this one emo kid comes out of the trees comes right up to my friend jake and calls him a fag and to get a hair cut(this kid had a bowl cut and headgear) then he sprints away and we see more emos come out of the trees and THEY WERE DRAGGING AND ****ING BODIE we couldn't see what is was but it looked like 6 or 7 emos killed a dog or somthing in some trees and it freaked us out

That poor bodie kid. Is he alright now?

And yes I know he means body.
Hurp De Durp
Quote by SuperMcFly08

personally, i'm against anything involving labeling yourself to "fit in" or cuz "it's who you are." to me, it seems silly. to others, not so much. and guys wearing girls jeans..is just..not natural and wrong.

and if you really wanna know more about me, (which i just KNOW you do) i also hate McFly..lol..
i don't wear it to fit in or cause its who i am. i wear them cause i think its comfortable to me. i dont care what everyone else thinks. if i did i wouldn't be where i am today cause the fact is most people are just plain dumb so why bother listening to them?
Quote by SuperMcFly08
i don't wear it to fit in or cause its who i am. i wear them cause i think its comfortable to me. i dont care what everyone else thinks. if i did i wouldn't be where i am today cause the fact is most people are just plain dumb so why bother listening to them?

umm, really? aren't they made for girls though.. in other words, people without a penis/balls? It's just when I see guys wearing those tight tight pants, all I can think about is how uncomfortable it must be. I love my space down there...
Quote by rush5757
umm, really? aren't they made for girls though.. in other words, people without a penis/balls? It's just when I see guys wearing those tight tight pants, all I can think about is how uncomfortable it must be. I love my space down there...
You must be emo.
Quote by vintage x metal

oh boy, another i hate emos thread
i highly doubt that you could name an emo band ts
Show me the fever into the the fire, taking it higher and higher.
dude...you do realize there are super slim GUY jeans right? and i mean i used to think that too honestly. but i tried them on for a day it they got pretty comfy for me. its my opinion though so whatever
Quote by saosin22533
oh boy, another i hate emos thread
i highly doubt that you could name an emo band ts

I highly doubt that read the opening post.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You must be emo.

Well I am quite fond of stabbing my arms because it just solves all of my problems.
It's like friggin magic!

Seriously though, I'd be a pretty crappy emo kid. Whatever I do to one arm, I'd have to do to the other. Whatever emo band sweatband I wear on one arm, I'd have to wear on the other, and I'd eventually lose all my money and bleed to death. Emo + OCD = more fail than ever before.
Quote by RPGoof
that dead thing they dragged out of the forest was probably your grammar

OMG!!!! Wow, you sir are made of pure win. I bow down to thee and

YOU just got a new sig. (Yes??)
Professional Tracking, Mixing and Mastering available.
Available for live sound, consultation and rig/ system designing in and around the Montreal, CA area.
PM for details.

Past clients/ credits include: The Catalyst, Click! and Alain Caron.
and emos don't cut themselves
i hate that steryotype
Show me the fever into the the fire, taking it higher and higher.
Page 1 of 2