Line 6 Spider III 75
Line 6 POD X3 Live
Fender ToneMaster Mini
Boss DD-2 Delay
Boss CE-2 Chorus

My Band
Band MySpace!
Band UG Profile
hey at least you explored trying to find them. I didn't see a link so i moved on, didn't even attempt it.
they seem like really cool guitars, i'd like to play one sometime.
Quote by Tiksi
people who think that the tuning peg things have to be straight. I went to the bathroom once, I come back, and my friend detunified my guitar, and then asked why it sounded weird. ARGG!!!

mcROFL
the headstock is a parker rip off and the body's too thin............

i still like it
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
If you want a custom guitar in the UK, Blackmachine is probably the best.

I think prices start at around 1.2k for a very basic model - the B6, which doesn't have the fancy woods. But it is very reasonable in the UK for an instrument with that kind of quality. I think you get your choice of Bare knuckles, Dimarzios or Lundgrens in them too.
Totally depends what you want with it. Prices range from like £1200 to £3000+.

You can only get it by ordering from them, and you'll have to wait coz they're not taking any more orders for this year and maybe next, I can't remember.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Best for people in the UK because we get totally raped when it comes to custom guitar prices.

People in the US have to pay A LOT for them. in the region $4000, not including shipping.
i dont think they are that special, i wouldnt buy one of them over one of the new Japanese 24 fret Ibanez S series.

and i wouldnt go as saying they are totally custom either
Quote by Rational_Gaze
If you dont think blackmachine are good guitars, listen to the guitar tone on Death of a Dead Day by Sikth.

NUFF SAID!

+1000000

Godlike quality that tone.